Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Tweetch`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
What to say? I mostly play for fun, as most of us, I look for new experiences, which is part of the reason I ended up here in the first place.
I haven't played World of Warcraft for long, only after the newest expansion; Wrath of the Lich King was released. I've played Warcraft III though, but not as seriously as everything else I've played.
Before playing World of Warcraft I used to play San Andreas: Multiplayer (SA:MP), and the RolePlay servers gave me a nice experience, as I ended up roleplaying for a bit over a year.
I haven't tried World of Warcraft RolePlay before, but from what I've researched, it's highly similar to what I'm used to. I'm not familiar with all the terms yet, but I guess I'll find out.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Finland, but I primarily speak English for some reason. I prefer it over my native finnish, and sometimes I find finnish lacking sophistication in words, unlike english.
Though, in my english I use a lot of commas as you might've noticed, which comes from my native finnish in which we use a lot of commas.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, as I mentioned above, I've played Warcraft III, the way I got into it was through my brothers, whom had the game and taught me how to play, but I'm not really good at strategy games so I didn't play it that seriously.
I was interested in World of Warcraft as soon as it was released, but didn't end up buying it. Well, a while back one of my friends quit SA:MP for Warcraft so I started to research about it, found out about private servers and that's basically how I ended up playing this game in common.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've always wanted to try out World of Warcraft roleplay, and this was simply the only server I could find. Nothing else to say really...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well, I enjoy the relaxed kind, simply talking about the weather and nonsense. Makes me sound like an old man, I guess...

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, I prefer the Horde, and I like Blood Elves possibly most, but Tauren and Forsaken are good choices too. I don't really know how to explain why.
I prefer Melee classes over every class, not sure why but I've always prefered Melee over Ranged...
I've tried ranged classes too, but they don't give me the same feeling as melee, I find melee somehow "intense".

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I'm expecting to experience new kinds of situations and find out more about World of Warcraft RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Keyboard skills. 'Cause I, for one, am kind of a "grammar nazi" and I prefer good grammar, even though I can't speak english very well as it's not my native language.
I respect those who can speak their language of choice very well, even though I like fooling around with 'l33tsp33k' as well. Only OOCly though, no worries about that.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I might just fill this later on.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, nothing much to say here...
I just hope I'll have a great experience here, I can hardly wait!
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy