Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Alcaeus`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I started playing World of Warcraft 4 years ago, if I recall correctly. After one year of playing I got bored of the leveling-gearing/mindless PvP-ing routine and started reading articles about the lore on the Wiki, so as to (hopefully) make the game more interesting. It did become more interesting, but I was more or less upset because I couldn't actually interact with those NPCs with an interesting background. That's why I thought of WoW RP servers. I might not get to play with the one that travelled back through time alongside Krasus, but I'll surely get to play and learn from great personalities.

Moreover, I like to see myself as a patient, willing to learn more player.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Romania, my primary language being romanian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Got my hands on the internet so I started asking around for online games. That's basically it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
To be honest, I found out about this server through the good ol' search engine named Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any kind that keeps me awake (boredom makes me fall asleep).

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Undead warlock.
The undead are a shadowy, isolated race. Warlocks are no different. They used to be mages, but their thirst for power made them learn the dark arts, made them use demonic powers and even control demons. That's for the shadowy part. They are isolated as well because, as the undead, they aren't exactly trusted by the others.
An undead would be in a sorrow mood mostly, as would a warlock, no matter what race.
So, my point here is that an undead warlock is the closest race/class combination to the shadows of the world.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to run into lots and lots of good RPers.
I hope that the server is stable... That's about it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
'Knowing when to quit' appeals me the most because I've met a lot of people that didn't know when to quit and went almighty all the time (speaking of another RPing game).

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
At the moment I'm just looking to have some fun, so I will not be typing a story yet. When I think the time is right (or I'm viable, for that matter), I might just type it in order to move to Gruntship. 'Til then, I'ma RP a li'l bit.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
So far, so good, fellas.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy