Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: floda`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My IRL name is Gustav and I'm from a town in Sweden. I was introduced to gaming very early from playing demo games from PC Gamer and stuff, I advanced my skills further with playstation and nintendo until WoW. I liked (and I still do) the game and I played all PvP the first year. I was introduced to RP completely randomly while looking for a new server. I found an RPPvP server. I made an Human Paladin, which is one of my favorite classes, and as soon as I came to Goldshire I stumbled into some friendly RP folks. I learned to RP and I enjoyed it allot! Since then I've been playing WoW RP servers. This is turning into an story, so I'll tell you that I'm a happy guy who likes to play games. Not that I'm a complete hardcore-gamer or something like that. Actually I just play computer games when it's getting late.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Gävle in Sweden and I speak Swedish as my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My older friend talked allot about World of Warcraft and on my birthday I got The classic game and The Burning Crusade expansion.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched google for "wow private RP server" and I tried allot of the results, but my final conclusion was that this server is the best of them.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My kind of roleplaying is very changing actually. I could go from casual village RP to overpowered fight RP in less than one day. But I don't like when too many people are included because all the emotes sometimes confuse me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I got two races and clases that I love more than the others. Firstly: Human Paladin, I like them because think that all the famous human Paladins in wow lore like Uther the Lightbringer, pre-lich king Arthas etc. is epic with their faithful ways of combat and for the love of the light they fit damn well in big shiny armors! Secondly: Orc Shamans. Using all the elements, totems, all their ways of life is just astonishing.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My previous RP server crashed so my expectations aren't high at all, I just think that this will be an greater experience, meeting new people and all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Non of the rules is bothering me at all, I feel that they are needed to create a good RP environment.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"One... Two... Three... Three silver coins. It got to be enough for some bread at least" Said the poor and young boy for himself as he walked through the center of the trade discrict in Stormwind City. His feet were hurting since his shoe soles were torn appart from the rough street life. So he sat leaned backwards on a nearby bench and looked at all the people walking around the street. Some were tall night elves and some were short gnomes, some had armor and weapons and some had robes and staves. Gus noticed three argent soldiers walking, probably heading towards the harbor, and he tought, "I wonder what it's like to be a freedom fighter... probably allot of glory and all of that. Maybe money... money!" Gus ran after the three soldiers hoping to get some coins out of them. Ran up to the side of one of them.
- Could you spare a coin for an poor street kid? Gus said with his most adorable smile.
The man looked down at the boy and said gently to him, "Sure thing kid.", as he pulled out a shiny gold coin from a belt pocket. Gus grabed to coin and stared at it with eyes big as tea cups and his mouth gasped even bigger.
- Thank you kind sir! Shouted the boy as the three soldiers turned at the end of the street.
"I wonder if I'll ever become an hero..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I'm good.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Gustav! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I find that the type of roleplay I enjoy varies day to day as well. Casual roleplay is always an option and is usually very easy to find, but there are times where I have a hankering for something larger, something more epic and engaging! Fortunately, Conquest of the Horde is able to cater to all types of roleplayers.

I'm also amused that you selected the opposite ends of the spectrum for your favorite race(s) and class(es): orc shaman and human paladin!