Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Recardio`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a 19 year old from San Diego Ca. I tried Role Playing in DDO, but unfortunately, no one there roleplayed.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the United States of America, and I have spoken English my whole life.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My parents were playing Warcraft and I, to the best of my memory, asked if I could play WoW. Luckily, my step-mom had a spare active retail account, so that is how I started playing World of Warcraft.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server via Google by searching for world of warcraft rp private server. As I stated above, on DDO, no one there role played, so that is what prompted me to come here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy any kind of roleplay, primarily small groups of two to three people, kicking back after a long day of fighting or running around, going for a swim and fishing, cooking what I kill, and various other types of roleplay. I also like to drink ingame and enjoy playing with other people in a cooperative environment.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really don't care about which race I play, though my favorites are Night Elf Druids and Hunters, Blood Elf Hunters and Death Knights, and Undead. I primarily prefer a ranged class, due to the fact that i can kill before my target can even get close. I like Druids and Hunters due to that fact that they are close with nature, and Death Knights because they pretty much are like the undead. They vow to get revenge on the Lich King.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am expecting an active RP community, where I can kick back at times, and enjoy a drink with others ingame.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rules that appeal to me most are Respect, i.e. Wheaton's Law, and Tolerance. I also like the Maturity and Language parts of the rules.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Okay, I really don't know where/how to start, so I'll have to go with the flow. I will be using my username to refer to me.

Recardio walks into a bar after a long day.

Recardio: Hey, can I get some thing to drink?

Bartender: What'll you have?

Recardio: Just get me your least expensive alcoholic beverage that's strong enough to help me forget something bad that happened.

Bartender: What happened?

Recardio: Well, I guess talking it out'll help. Okay. Here goes. A lifelong friend of mine was killed in cold blood. She was talking to a supply merchant about getting some food for a trip down south. All of a sudden, an assasin emerges out of the shadows and stabs her in the back. I'm standing outside, when I hear her scream. I rush inside, and the assasin looks at me with a grin on his face. He then slips into the shadows and disappears. I'm cradling my friend as she dies, and whispers her last words. She says, "Please, don't forget what happened here today and don't forget what good times we had. and please. Try to get revenge. Promise me this." I whispered, "I promise", as she slipped into the eternal sleep of death.

Bartender: Wow. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Here. A full bottle of our strongest on the house.

Recardio: Thanks. I really needed to talk that out.

Well, there's my story. Hope you enjoy it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Really, there is nothing I have to say, other than that I hope I get accepted.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy