Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ...:B
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Oh man.

Look who's laying the banhammer back down?
Well, that was a quick comeback. I saw your name blue again...or maybe it was pink, I can't remember.
Is the banhammer being padded? Or getting some new apps?

Le gasp.
Just goes to show, always take the big ol' "I'm stepping down/leaving/going into exile in Tibet" threads with a grain of salt. Six pages of heartfelt laments and goodbyes ends up seeming silly when the person is right back later the same week :)

Welcome back, too.
I am so confused.
Scout Wrote:I am so confused.
I am so confused x9001
LOL /wave
I'd say congrats, but that's just strange seeing as it feels like you were a GM an hour ago or so. Hurr.

Get on Agragga, by the way. :>
Well, to be honest....

I am back because of the disrespect, rule-breaking and general poor attitude on the server from people. And uh, I am one of the GMs that has no problems telling people to quit when they need to hear it.

And Waffen, that was a bit rude, yeah?
You stepped down? I blinked and missed it o.O.

Seriously, good to have the pink GM back on the team.

Welcome back.
Welcome back, Cresseh-faise! I lurve you! :B
Phew thank God. This will make it so much easier to ban everyo---woops, probably should have whispered that to you.

But I'm not afraid to say Helvete will be first. </3
Twenty Essential Facts about HelveteSong

I am afraid that one of the almighty HelveteSong's powers is immunity to the banhammer.
On the Meet & Greet I was going to say that you always will be a GM for us, Cressy... and looks like I was more right than I expected. LOL

Welcome back, nice to see that you still got the anger to kick rulebrakers' a**es! :mrgreen:

Oh, and you should totally ask for your pink! LOL
Pages: 1 2