Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: typhoues`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm sixteen years old, a guy gamer, and a RPG lover! Some of my favorite RPG games are World of Warcraft, Mount & Blade, and any RPG game with a DM!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the USA and speak English and a few other words in Spanish (from school) and some Japanese (from English Subs)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
One of my friends talked about it in sixth grade with the adventures him and his uncle had with it and I was like OMG GOT TO HAVE!!!!

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I like to rp and always loved it on retail but I still wanted to play. So I looked on YouTube for a good rp private server and all the ones I liked where ether down for good or down 80% of the time. So I spent a few days looking for a good rp server and FINALLY FOUND YOU!!!!!!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like all of them but I have mostly played a sort of brother hood striving to kill the Lich King or a band of sell swords willing to sacrifice their life to complete the contract.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I would say it is human/undead because there two sides of the some coin. Humans are well what I am in real life and undead are Humans that have died come back and ready to have there second chance ...... or 100th. As for the class I got to pick the rogue because they have all you need stealth to sneak around, poison to get the upper hand, and all sort of abilities to kill or avoid being killed.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I want to first be able to play :D. Other than that I just want to have a good rp experience and that wont be hard since you only allow the best from what I have seen.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like the be respectful rule because i'm sick of all the people in world that have to talk smack or think there better than someone just because there toon is a higher level and has better gear. It runes the good time people could have so I'm glad to have that as a rule!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Typhoues is A new stormwind recruit ready and willing to aid his fellow allience members and kill any horde scum in his path. He has no idea what will or wont happen to him during his adventure but hes trained since he was 14 for this.
Trainer:TYPHOUES FRONT AND SINTER! ......WHERE IS THAT NEW RECRUIT!
Prised Trainee:Um sir you don't have to yell here he comes.
Trainer:Well it's about dam time hes lucky I done KICK HIM OUT OF THE ARMY NOW!
Typhoues:Sorry sir Typhoues reporting for duty.
Trainer:What its this they sent me a lousy thief a pick pocket Bla get out of here kid *shoves Typhoues away* don't come back this camp is for real man!
Typhoues: Ha! You think I'm just some punk don't you? I'll prove my self to be a grater fighter than you could ever dream of you old fool!
(Thats the story of how Typhoues started out on his adventure. Will he succeed or be crushed before it can truly start. The world holds many things for people to succeed. His fate is up to You!

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yea sorry for rambling (I guess I could have edited it out but how else will you get to know me) Hope I get to see you in-game and if not just plz help me find a good server for me:).
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Typhoues! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

It's strange that you would turn to YouTube first in your question to find private roleplaying servers. What prompted this? That wouldn't have been my first thought, but I'm from a different generation. We old folks go straight to our search engines!