Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ryuryu`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing World of Warcraft since The Burning Crusade expansion was released. Loved it. Eventually, I went to play retail. I started playing on a PvP server (Riakuza-Dethecus) and I guess it was okay(RL friends helped me heaps) but, PvP wasn't the thing for me. So, I went back to Ani-WoW(First server I ever played WoW on) and they had opened a RP realm and I decided to try it out. At first, I thought it was kind of weird that people would do this RP thing... so I tried to also. It was fun and I enjoyed it alot. My RL friends all laughed(Seriously) at me when I told them about it and months later, the server was shut down. Never got to RP ever again. Hopefully, I'll be able to do so now and hopefully, this Intro is better than the last one I did.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
From Australia. My English isn't that good but it is understandable. I also speak a bit of Japanese and Korean.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A girl in my class introduced me to it. I tried it at her house and I enjoyed it. I didn't have the money for retail back then so, I played on AniWoW for like, half a year? Anyways, on that server I fell in love with the Warrior class. So powerful. So in conclusion, that girl got me into WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I'm getting bored of Battle of the Immortals. I remembered how much I loved RPing. AniWoW had closed down and I was out of hope but, you should never forget that google is your friend. I googled "WoW private server RP", I was so surprised to find guys. I was like => 8D With the sparkles in my eyes. It was only recently I began playing WoW again (Currently playing on Arena Addicts). My gameplay ability has gone quite rusty and I used to be able to play every class but all that gaming knowledge has vanished. Sad story huh?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
In AniWoW, it was mostly tavern RP. Alot of drama(not bad type of drama) and people were soooooooooooooooooooo into it. To be honest, I'll go with any type of RP, I just love RP. It is like a way of expressing that other person inside of you, you know what I mean?

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race would have to be... I don't know. Hard to decide between Orcs, Draenei and Blood Elves. I like Orcs because I see them as honorable fighters. I like these things to do with honor. Draenei also because the seem very noble and humble. They also look really tough and the females of that race are so beautiful. The Blood Elves are quite awesome (Just look at the way they stand... hahaha) and their story is cool too. Like how they allied with humans to take out the trolls of Amani... or somewhere along those lines. Favourite class would have to be Rogue, Warrior and Shaman. Notice how these three classes have good survivability. Rogues have there Stealth to hide in the shadows of others. Warriors have there armor and their high Hp. Shamans are kind of like all rounders. Never got the hang of this class though, there was too much spells Hahaha.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Hopefully, A good community, powerful enemies and friendly people to RP with.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
God modding. Every should know that no one is invincible forever.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The sky darkens and the enemy draws their blade. Turning back, I can see the abominations getting ready to devour me. With my heart pounding, I dash
towards the enemy and obtain the, "first blood".

Moments after, the sky roared. It was a sign that someone's death was near. Fifty metres away, a signal was lit. It was the enemies sign of attack. I swiftly drew my blades as the deadly plagued monsters charged towards me.

With adrenaline rushing in my veins, leaped into the air a shouted, "FAN OF KNIVES!". The battle was over, the smell of undead corpse made me unwell. My skin began to rot as the king of the Scourge came closer. I felt that my heart had stopped beating. I had become... Undead...."Welcome... Death Knight...", says the Lich King.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope this Introduction works out. I like anime by the way, Particularly Ecchi ones :D ok, thanks, bye!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Ryuryu! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Oh, goodness. Google is most definitely my friend! I think that I turn to it before I do anything else these days. I find that a lot of our newer members have found the site through Google -- though one gentleman mentioned that he searched YouTube first!

And this introduction definitely works out! Again, welcome to Conquest of the Horde and I look forward to seeing you within the game.