Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Melenth`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! My name is Jeremy and I am fifteen years old. I have been playing Warcraft for four years and have been roleplaying on Moonguard for about one and a half. My main roleplaying characters name is Melenth and he is a shadey like character. I have two level 80's, and many 60 plus characters. I consider PvP and RP my favorite past-time activity. I raid every-now-and then.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
As stated above, I come from the United states. Georgia is my birthplace, near the coast. I moved to Tennessee at about age two, due to my grandparents in the military and my mom happened to live with them.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from my dad and he got it from a work buddy. My dad and said work buddy started off together and I started watching my step-dad play it. It looked interesting enough, so I made a character. Soon enough, my dad formed my own account and it started out as a fanatical hobby! I still play to this day, though not on retail due to money and the repeatative schemes.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server due to a friend from Moonguard, Sierede. After his constant nagging, I decided to check it out. Roleplaying has always been an active hobby of mine, so this unique only roleplaying server sparked my interest!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Personally, my favorite roleplay would have to be the action aspect of it. Just the feel of the adrenaline as you get so caught up into it is enjoyment for me enough. Though, I can say that I don't mind every aspect of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be a troll, night elf, or human. My class would is a warrior, hunter, and rogue.
I chose the troll because my main is a troll hunter! My first character on my own account, so the race/class combo grew on me a little.
The night elf is just a unique character due to their immense age deep knowledge of the world. This class is most preferred with a rogue as I use this as my main race/class combo to roleplay.. Just the darkened addition to an already dark like race!
Lastly, my human. A rugged warrior, a veteran of many battles, and just a rough character! I like my human due to his large tempermant and his sheer experiance when it comes to military or combat techniques!

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be a great roleplaying community that I will come to love! Again, according to Sierede's fantastic words about the server, I expect good roleplay and such.
Really, just a good community...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that was most appealing to me was the one about no godmodding, metagaming, ect.
This is a big one for me due to I have had this happen to me countless times and it constantly makes me flip!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The cowled figure silently stalks along the darkened corridor; his head turning every now and then to look in on the empty rooms decimated by the onslaught of some creature.
The rogue grunts upon finding a mauled corpse, a babe it appears... He further continues his distraught walk, his scowl never relenting from his always troubled posture.
Suddenly, a noise would sound in a room; the shuffling of boards and light footfalls. Both of the figures hands would drop to his sheathed swords on his belt which emnate a soft, purple glow to them. The golden orbs stare into the darkened room, trained eyes searching for the source of the movement.. Luckily, a rat scurries by; relaxing the ever alert figure. Purple hands move from his two swords, falling into his pockets absent mindedly.
The hallway brightens from the sunlight from an unhinged door, bringing a releived sigh from the figure. A ray of sun catches the glint off of his stark white hair as the lone figure walks out of the once beautiful home.

The elf, Melenth Shadowblade by name stands silently under the shade of a nearby tree, content from the lightness of his facial features.

Home.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I truely hope that I am accepted! If not, then oh well, I tried and wish the best to you all!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Jeremy! If you have any questions, please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Oh, wow, a Moon Guard player! I've never played there myself, but I have heard some very interesting things about the community. I've always assumed that most of it was exaggerated; I come from Feathermoon, which was made infamous as a result of the mockumentary surrounding the Deep Run Tram incident. So I know how things can get a little out of hand sometimes.

Hopefully this is the great roleplaying community that you will come to love!