Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Shaving the Beard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well. First Hawk. Then Cressy. Then Cressy came back (thank god). Then some other people.

Now, it's my turn. My life has taken a turn for the worse, in more or less terms. My relationship with my wife has gone down the toilet in the past two weeks, and I'm stuck with my head spinning in the process. Coming around this Wednesday, I'm not going to even be here for a while... because life had kicked me right square in the junk.

Yes, I'm depressed. No, I don't need you guys to re-affirm me. I'll keep on truckin', no matter what the hell happens, and I'll be back sometime. I'll probably lurk the forums for a while, but seeing as how my current status limits my usage of a computer/WoW in general, I can't say when I'll be back... or if I'll want to GM again.

No lies, it's a rough effing job. Players make it rough. Non-Enforcer GMs make it rough, with the exception of a few. And that coupled with severe depression and a failing relationship makes life pretty damn shitty. I can't come here to have fun when it stops being fun, and just turns into me crying IRL about every damned thing that happens to me/my characters because I have real life issues right now.

Stupid, I know. I'm not the type normally to cloud the line between fantasy and reality... but some of you know it's hard as hell when stuff IRL isn't going right.

Good luck CoTH. Good luck Cressy/Kretol/Other GMs. Good luck players.

Don't kill eachother. If you do, I might just have to sit back and write a rant here and there.
:<

Bye my bash brother, my friend and my colleague. You were the only one to actually..Well, like me. I'll miss you more than you will ever know. :/

<333

I love you, wiener face.
Bugger.
I'm going to miss you, you posh git.

Keep your beard growing, man. Let it flourish.

Right, 'nuff said. Bai.
We will try not to cause problems for Cressy, since she's going to be The Enforcer now... hope it all works for you IRL and good luck! We will wait for your return, when you decide to do it! :)
D:
Dancing, bearded lumberjacks everywhere salute you.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8JD1MvRtyQ[/youtube]

[Image: 1042932272_lumberjack.jpg]
Dilly Wrote:D:
Thanks.

And this is the actual reason Cressy stepped up again. She knew I was having troubles, and yeah. Thanks Cressy, so very much.

Don't give her a hard time guys, this shit is hard. Harder than hell.
We'll do our best.
I wish you luck; we'll be here when you get back.
Eesh. That sounds like a hell of a time.

You go and do what you have to do, Rensible-spoon. Take care of yourself. We'll be here when you get back.
I hope you get better :[ sounds like quiet a rough time..

Best of luck!
Daaaamn. This'll be the first time I'll see your name as teal. That's if Kretol does that shiz.

Either way man, it was -always- awesome talking and working with you. You're one of the best GMs CotH has had, and I hope things work out for you. :>
Naw, I've been teal at least two other times, like when Tales was a GM, and Cressy was first inducted into the hall of n00bs.

It was kinda wierd then though, because everyone knew I used to be a GM and treated me thusly. :\
I had a lot of fun being a complete toolbox to you in-character. Hopefully we can do it again sometime.

More seriously, sorry to hear that. Depression sucks, and relationship down-the-tube-going is worse. Thank you for the help you've offered, and for being a cool dude. With attitude.

Man, the nineties were awesome.
For me, the nineties are never over. I'll always be the Walker Texas Ranger to your McGuiver, Seraph.

We need Cressy to be Xena.
Pages: 1 2