Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: waterapel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Bobby and I am 19 years of age. I have been playing RP for some time on retail WoW, Moon guard was the server. There was alot that I liked about the RPing community on there, but the constant grinding and such became tiresome while trying to roleplay. So here I am hoping to enjoy a richer experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the USA. Pennsylvania to be exact, and I speak primarily English, but I also understand French, Spanish, German and Italian but cannot really speak it. (Diverse family, Grandparents spoke it and I heard it alot, just can't really repeat it but I know what they're saying)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well a few years back a friend of mine was playing on a private server and he showed me and I was instantly hooked. I started playing WoW very shortly afterwards. RPing wasn't my first choice, and I would occasionally treat RPers dis-respectful because I thought it was "Nerdy"...But now I do it. =/ I found that it could be very entertaining , living a life that's not your own, basically however it is you wish to live. I like it alot actually.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was looking for other RPing servers, and this was the first on the list (google), and I heard alot of good feedback. (I do research before I join something, I just don't dive in.)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer to be alone, being like the "Elder" per-say, but I do enjoy group PvP RPing, along with action and dungeon running. But I can really do any that fits the situation, I just try to make it a worth while experience for everyone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well my favorite race has to be the Night Elves, I love the lore behind them, they seem so mystical to me. I think the opening video for WoW when the female Night Elf Druid turns into the cat form is what caught me up in them. And class wise, ehh the Shaman and Druid. I love the natural drive that propels each class, both kind of from the same source...nature. I don't know, I'm somewhat of a tree hugger...don't judge lol.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a much more rich RPing experience than I've had on Millennium WoW. I Didn't like that very much...actually not at all. But with what I've read, I believe that this community will live up to its reputation.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Mostly the ones about God-Modding, or Meta-Gaming...I used to hate when players would do that to me....I hate the sense of no control. I hope no one uses these forms....

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The floor creeks as Andrissiel creeps slowly across the floor. The sound of distant chatter can be heard in the next room as the family settles down for dinner. "Papa, P-p-pass the p-p-potatoes pp-please?" the little boy stutters slowly. The air grows cold as Andrissiel stalks through the shadows. The mother shivers "I just got the chills." she says. Almost instantly the father, an avid hunter named Areicher, lifts his head in a blank stare at his wife. "What was that?" he cautiously says. The mother repeats herself, "I just got the chills, what's the big deal?" Little does she know of her husbands true life, an avid hunter yes, but also much more. He has worked for the past several years as a deadly assassin for a group of "Revolutionary Fighters", so they were called. Throughout the years as an assassin Areicher has gained many valuable skills in survival, as well as many enemies. Then Areicher also feels the cold draw near to him, he quickly jumps up and peers into the shadowy air. The trails of bent light outline Andrissiel to Areicher. He is no longer hidden. "Get the kids and go in the room" he states firmly, "Come out and fight me face to face, have you no honor?" A faint laughter echoes within the room, a sneering voice bellows "Ahahaha, do you think I would be so naive to reveal myself to you?" Areicher's elven ears pinpoint the location of the sound, "That's all I needed" In the blink of an eye a knife is pulled from the table and is rapidly thrown into the darkness. After a few seconds a loud thud echoes through the room. There is silence. A trail of blood scatters across the floor, "Hmph, that was too easy." The extremely sharp dirk sets in his left hand, he then pulls a handkerchief out of his vest and begins to wipe down the blade slowly, letting the blood drip ever so gently onto the floor. Andrissiel turns slowly back into the shadows, and gently walks off into the night.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really hope that I get in, I wanna get on and play just sooo bad.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy