Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ben5am`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am mostly a casual player, usually on weekends, or the summer, as I have school. I always found leveling and grinding boring so I tried passing the time RPing and found it amazing, just the concept of being whoever or whatever you want.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the US, around Boston, and I currently live in Natick. I primarily speak english but I am learning spanish and coming almost fluent with little pauses.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Me and a group of friends were always playing MMORPGs and always would play a game, and a month later switch to another. After we found warcraft we played in up untill now, about half a year.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Honestly, I simply googled "wow private rp server" and looked around. Although I looked for about an hour, I only found this one.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy quiet, casual outdoor roleplaying, such as fishing or walking in a forest. I don't mind roleplaying in a crowd but always prefer to have a smaller group, maybe three or four, because of the confusion of many people talking at once.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I personally in the past have liked Night Elves because of their love of nature, obviously druids but am wondering about your server. The server name is Conquest of the Horde, does that mean it is all horde? If so I have also roleplayed taurens, yes I love my druid races, and have had many a fun time.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I am a person of low expectations but after reading a few things on the forums I'm expecting this to be a haven for RPers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
My favorite would be keyboard skills. I have roleplayed many times with people who use things like "ty" or "sry" and its just horrid.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((This is a small begining of my nelf druid))

I remember it like yesterday. I am from a small tribe of night elves in Teldrassil. Unfortunately I cannot tell you the exact location because I would be sending you to a burnt, scourge infected village. At age 12 it happened, your life of simple ideas and learnings stops. It was the year of the Choosing. You would go up to the elder and they would whisper you something. It was not a small thing. What he said would change your life forever. I went last. I was the youngest of the 12 year olds. The second person had been chosen for Caretaker of the New. I had wanted that but now it was out of the question. As I approached the Elder all eyes were on me. My legs felt like they were about to give way at any moment. I walk up to the elder and he told me the thing, the thing that changed my life. I was chosen to be a Druid. The balance of nature depended on me. I walked away not believing him. A druid was chosen from our tribe only once every ten years, and now it was me.
I woke up the next morning and asked him again to be sure. I was given the blessing and fell to a deep dream, the emerald dream. What happened in there I cannot tell you. As I remember nothing but what I was taught. Now is where my story stops only to be resumed by what I do today.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Uh yeah, one thing, is the server all horde?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. The population is probably evenly split between Horde and Alliance. I think most players play both but everyone prefers one or the other. :B
Thanks so much, and im liking the giant purple text!