Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Nokemba`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Me as a player? Well, I'm laid back and relaxed, don't expect too much rage from me, unless it's Monday. I try to type correctly due to my grammar-Nazi of a teacher. I am mostly online morning to noon and late due to the things I have to do. I also love to meet new people, and I talk to friends. A lot. So if you don't enjoy talking about useless knowledge, you might want to steer clear of me.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I do come from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft from my 5th grade friends. They talked about it, I tried the demo, and I was hooked. Now, I admit, I did overplay a little much at first (cough15hoursadaycough) but I've slowed down since then.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I seek this server over other because, well, I saw roleplay in the title. I'm an avid RPer and love to do so. I found this neat server through the amazing machine known as Google.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Favorite type of roleplay would easily be clan life. Just being in a clan, at any position, is fun. You get to grow up and witness big events at first, then you actually participate in them. Whether the big chief or the little guys on the sidelines, I don't care. As long as there are people that hang out together and just do stuff together, I'm happy. I don't enjoy fighting much, but I'll do it. I just won't win. Laid back life is nice, too.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Troll shaman. Why? Because that was my very first character in WoW. Trolls because they looked cool with pointy ears, blue skin, wild hair colors, and facepaint. The slouched shoulders is also very unique, as it makes trolls look much shorter than they actually are. As for shamans, the whole idea is just...cool. Talking and working with the elemental spirits is just a cool occupation. Who cares if you can wield an axe bigger than yourself, I can summon a raging spirit of earth to defend me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are medium. I do expect it to be decent, as the site looks very snazzy and I see a healthy forum and a very extensive acceptance procedure. They're not high because I did just find out about this server with no prior knowledge of it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
R-E-S-P-E-C-T! I love that. But seriously, if there's no respect, why even bother? You can be mature, talk respectfully, roleplay good too, but without respect for others, nobody will like you. I stand by that no matter what.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is a short story I had thought of a while back. It's meh-length, bear with me.

An ancient cave. That's all the job required you to do, just delve in and grab the jewel. No harm to you, right? Wrong. You enter through the first room, eyes open, ears perked. You gaze along the ground until a tiny silver flash catches your eyes. A tripwire, no doubt. You carefully step over it, only to land on a pressure switch. It sinks in, and you hear a light *clink* from your left. you duck and run, barely avoiding two poisonous darts. Unfortunately, your problems just began. A terrifying screech emanates from the ruins, causing the entrance to be blocked in a rock slide. Now you begin to panic. Heart racing, you light a torch and look on the ground. Your eyes open wide as an armada of ants races to you. These ants kill a man in a matter of minutes, you remember. Rushing through the hall, you narrowly avoid being devoured by the swarm. Luckily, you manage to close a heavy stone door, blocking the ferocious ants. As you turn to face the new room, your heart sinks as your torch illuminates a large hydra. With a hissing screech, it prepares to strike. You fumble for your sword, and draw it just as the beast strikes. Steel clashes with enamel as the sword parries the first bite. But a hydra has more than one head, and a second attempts to strike you. A thought suddenly pops into your head, and you dash behind the first head. The hydra is too fast, and bites its own head. A painful roar from the monster, and it rears back. Quickly, you search the room. An opening to the left is spotted by you. You make a run for it, and barely make it through. The hydra's roars are still ringing through the cavern, and you continue on. A line of coffins, like a gruesome parade. As you walk past the first few, a sound of rock scraping against rock is heard. You look back to see a corpse climbing out of the first coffin. Your heart races again, and you sprint down the line. but the hydra left you tired. You slow down, breathing heavy. The walking corpses begin to gain on you. All seems lost. The first bony hand reaches your back, then another. Soon, you are in the middle of a pile of living dead. As your breathe your final breaths, you pray to your god. A flash of light blinds your vision, a great weight lifts off of your body, and your sight turns to above as you ascend to the sky...
Sorry if it's short, this isn't the full thing. I'm still working on it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to clarify that this server seems awesome, you look like you put a lot of work into it.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy