Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: dowgird`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Most of all I'm rpg gamer. I'm 25 years old. I've played many pc role plays - have been raised on Baldurs Gate Saga, Fallout Saga, Planescape Torment, but also old jRPG games such as Final Fantasy VI and Chrono Trigger. Apart of pc rpg I play games such as Starcraft, Metal Gear Solid, Heroes Of M&M, Command & Conqer, Europa Universalis and similar. But apart of computer games I have other experiences with rpg. For about 7 years now I'm playin dungeons & dragons, both as gm and player. Other pnp rpg I've played are Vampite The Masquerade, Fading Suns and Warcraft d20. Also I'm collecting Dark Angels army for W40K board game. Other experience with games - from 2003 to 2008 I was a member of staff on one of polish websites about Square-Enix games - I wrote recensions, solutions and non game related articles.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Im from Toruń in Poland, my primary language is polish. But I'm learning english for about 15 years now, so im somewhat comunicative, althrough my spelling are not always quite perfect.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Long long time ago in galaxy far far away my dad bought me some funny game called Warcraft 2. Later was Warcraft 3 and WoW - mostly on private servers, because my funds was to low to pay to play - I would rather buy new book.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
One day me and my frieds tried to play rpg session on WoW pvp server. That was one huge mistake - noob players succesfuly make our play one big nightmare. So I asked "uncle" google about rp servers. And "uncle" google directed me to your server. I hope I will enjoy my time spent here.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
As DnD gm and player I've experienced any kind of roleplay. So it doesn't matter to me - I'm quite flexible and can adopt to any situation and style of play.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Mostly I'm playing as warrior/rogue, but sometimes I'm playing as a cleric. In Warcraft d20 I was playing as blood elf rogue. In WoW pvp servers mostly I've been playin as rogue or hunter. My favourite races are elf-liked races - drow in dnd, blood elfs in Warcraft. But also I'm playing as human warrior/rogue. Why - my favourite character in dnd system is Artemis Enterei and I like his style. In rpg I prever to play as character who hides in shadows, collects intelligence and, when he has an oportunity - strikes from shadows dealing finishing blow. In other words I'm playing person who you can call spy/assasin.

What are your expectations of this server?:
First of all I would like to spend some nice time playing rp style here. Also it's nice oportunitty to meet rp players from all over the world and mabe in future play with them in other role playing games, not necessairly mmo, but also browser rpg, or mabe we will create forum, ang make a dnd (or any other) session online.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Rule about communication with other players in game - we are roleplaying, so we wrote things that our character would say, not disscusion about movie we saw last night on cinema. And we use proper language, not some shortcuts like "gz" or "thx". As DM I'm also very restrictive, about language that my players are speaking (for example there is no such thing as "longsword+2", that "+2" is for me as DM and to make rolls, in game is called "lesser magic longsword"), so this rule is my favourite at the moment.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Mabe one time I will translate some of my stories, and publish here, right now forgiove me, my mind is in black clouds so writing story is a bad idea. Mostly because from this morning untill now (is around 5pm in Poland) I was making new story for my players for session placed in Forgotten Realms, and inspired by Warcraft 3 - undeads controlled By Zhent Agents are growing strong, Fzoul is making quite overwhelming army and is marching to conquer Waterdeep, Neverwinter and Silvermoon.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm sure, that playing on this server will be a time good spent. And other players will enjoy my character and my role play. So enjoy and see you guys on Azeroth :)
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, dowgird!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Also, double-checking your spelling/grammar is always a good idea! c: No one likes those silly mistakes! Dem little evils. *grumble*

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas
I will try my best with my spelling. I know that my english is not quite perfect, but I will try not to make mistakes in spelling. But if I make some - forgive me, and correct me. I'm better in speaking, so sometimes I wrote in way words are pronounced. My bad. Hope to have good time here :)