Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: senedor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am an avid roleplayer. Be it forums or a game for the most part, I will be roleplaying. I am currently seventeen years old, and going into my senior year. I love Warcraft, but I also love fantasy overall, that kind of thing.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America -- English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Grandfather got me into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you guys via Netheria's posting on EchelonedWoW's forums.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy either crowd or pair roleplays. Further to that I like Tavern and Fighting both. I also like to throw in some romance into the roleplay, but it isn't required for me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race? I would have to say Orcs. They are very much a bad ass race, as I love the orcs in the Horde. They are diverse in personality, such as those who would follow, for example, Thrall, and those who would want to counteract him. Plus, Thrall is a bad ass shaman.

Class? Shaman. I love the story behind shamans, and always got fascinated by the magic they did, always loved, alongside druids, the wise natures of most, if not all shamans.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Not high or much. I just expect to find some great people to roleplay with is all.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Because respect is a key thing. If you don't earn it / have it, things will get out of control. Plus, respecting the server, the GMs, and the players is a good thing to do.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((Okay, here goes...didn't know how this was supposed to be done.))

A bright day was coming over the world, at least for most of the areas. Plains lit up with life as the sun rose. Animals of all kinds began to wake and begin moving around, open prey for the hunters that stalked the reeds. One shaman, having set up a tent in the plains, awoke slowly. His aged eyes opened, revealing the dull grey eyes.

He sat up and grunted, brushing himself down as he took up his staff and walked out of his tent he had set up. He peered around the plains and shook his head, muttering something in Orcish. He left the tent there as he walked off, using the staff, a finely etched shaman staff with feathers and other decorations on it. The tribal markings on it displayed that he was indeed a shaman. He came to the road and began walking down it, musing over his long life.

"Pfah. I've had a long and lovely life, give or take. I should not muse on the past."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope. ^_^
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Senedor!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas