Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: No server
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is server down ? I can log in, but there are no realms which I can join?! I can log in to my account but realms list is empty!!

Kretol has already annouced that server maintenance works are finished and it should be back already.
I can log in just fine, but it brings up the suggest a realm menu, and all it has for me to select is Devolpment, and there is no realm in the realm list when I hit "Suggest Realm" I've tried selecting the sub-catergories like "Normal", and "RP", but still there is no realm. I deleted my chache, and reset the realmlist.wtf, but nothing works. Wtf is going on here.
Yes, please get the server up! I'm booooored!
Merged the topics as they are the same...to..p..ic...
[Image: technical_difficulties_please_stand_by.jpg]
I can get in now, looks like our Overlord has fixed the issue.
The server is back up. It has a weird habit of wanting to shut down around the same time every day. Kretol worked his magic and it's available again.

We should be thankful that Kret was willing to bring it back up for us! Apparently, I woke him from a sound sleep (again! Gyah) when I dropped him a line letting him know that the server was down. That's dedication!
Ok I just logged in, maybe it was some temporary hangover, everything works now. Sorry for making another pointless topic I think it can be safely be deleted
Not Opening a new topic to not be useless and stuff. My wow is thumped up. I can log in. I can get to the Realm Selection Menu. There IS a realm. Only for some reason... I can't log in!! Help please.. I just got my summer vacation and I can't WoW! on ANY of my computers!
Click a different tab at the bottom. Instead of Development.
I do not know if it is just me. I have checked and I am running the 3.3.3 patch not the 3.5. There is no servers listed, and I have checked the server status and the server seems up.
Same problem. Must be down again.
Same here. Maybe we needa reset our computers? xD
The status page says Bandwith in and out are at zero, so it's not your computer.
Yeah, it is down, guys. Just chillax for a bit until Kretol comes online.
Pages: 1 2