Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Belan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is Samantha Rodriguez, I live in Florida, I go to school part time on the computer, and have a part time job in a lawyer's office answering phones and all that.

I'm twenty-two years old, I do have a social life, but it's been put on hold for a while until I can get my life straightened out, or at least until I finish school. I love all WarCraft games, I rarely like playing retail because of the emphasis on getting to the end-game, so I prefer to stay on Private Servers roleplaying! :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States, and of course my native tongue, and primary language, is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I actually snuck on my friend's computer and saw he had this game up. He was a level 60 gnome mage. I remember I challenged someone to a duel and got my ass handed to me, haha.

But, soon as I got home I started doing research about the game and bought myself Orcs VS Humans. I really got into everything and after all of the WarCraft RTS games I decided I should try World of Warcraft, and heard they were actually releasing Burning Crusade soon.

And there it is! :D

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've heard about you from many places. Ranging from my friends, to just over forums on the internet.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer the war type of a roleplay, more along the lines of action and danger. I don't know, I'm just not into all that lovey dovey, let's do nothing but walk around Stormwind all day. Heh.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human Mage. It's the only thing I feel most comfortable with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a fantastic roleplaying community, seeing as how you require an application to get in.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Faction NPC Deaths.

That seems very awesome for an outlaw type of roleplayer.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll just complete this later. :)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I really love how this application system isn't public. Heh.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Belan!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas