Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Searinox`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello! I'm a California resident, love to play lacrosse, and have a strange sense of humor. Talking to friends is something that I love doing and I also like just sitting around and relaxing. Usually, I'm found in unfortunately unlucky situations with hilarious outcomes.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the US of A and, last I checked, my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've always liked playing video games. It all started with a Mario, Metroid and all those other retro games. When new and exciting stuff came out, I was hooked. When the first Warcraft came out, I bought it and had a blast. When World of Warcraft came around the bend, I thought, "Meh..." but that all changed when I was convinced by a friend to try it out. And the rest was history.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found CotH by a recommendation from a friend; my friends really give me good ideas, huh?. He said that this was an exclusive RP server and that piqued my interest.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like combat. It's fun and exciting for me because its always different. The role play that comes with the combat, taunts, cheers, war cries, battle strategies, all of these are just a lot of fun to me. Also, I really prefer to do things in larger groups so, large battles are a plus to me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As a race, the Undead just are just so cynical, down-to-earth, practical, and conniving... I LOVE IT!!! Is it weird that its easy to identify with dead people? Well, I don't care. Among the many class choices, I like the mystical classes more. Among those one shines ahead of the rest... the mage! Playing such a class is dangerous because you have low survivability, but the power is frightening.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My most important expectations are that the Admins are helpful and that the populace is friendly. I just don't want to be in a tight pinch and have an admin ignore me. Also, I don't want to be role playing and have some jerk (sorry) come and ruin my friends and my fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Humility and not having a big head really stick with me. I know that everyone's character is important, but I don't want to have to deal with the "I'm better than you" talk. It makes things easier.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Go." Daer looked up and grimaced. "Hold on to your underbritches; a mage needs no hurrying." A mammoth fist pounded the table. Small bits of dust and cobwebs shook free from the sides and underside of the table. "Hrrmph!
Fine." The mage sighed and threw the bones. "Aha! Snake eyes! You lose!" A sigh escaped the mage. The other gambler shook his massive head. "You know I hate it when you do that... Undead smell like the underside of a basilisk!" The mage grinned, displaying rotted teeth, and drawled, "Well, I
hate it when you orcs get worked up about the most blasted things." The orc started. "Daer, choose your next words carefully..." Daer shrugged. "My apologies, Stryke." He sighed once more, ignoring the wince from Stryke. "I'm just a little confused about being done with my apprenticeship."
Stryke grumbled and spat. "Mages...." Daer grinned and stood up. "Well, I'm due for Deathknell, wish me luck." Stryke waved absentmindedly and resumed nursing his brew. Daer sighed for a third time and strolled out of the tavern.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hope to see you guys on the battle field. FOR THE HORDE!!!
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Searinox!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas