Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lordaeron: Rightful Ownership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd like to refer CotH to this post on the official WoW forums: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/threa ... 0597&sid=1 (try to ignore the annoying Santa Claus impersonator)

Who has rightful claim over Lordaeron? There are valid arguments on both sides, and I'd like to hear the opinions of the people of this server.

Some say the Forsaken have right to the land, as most of them were citizens of the nation before it fell to Arthas and his Scourge. Others, however, say the Alliance has the most right to the land, as it was formerly a human capital.

What say you, CotH?
From what I hear, rightfully? The humans. Currently? The Forsaken. They took it over.
I believe the rights to any place belong to he who currently occupies it - In the case we have here, I'll be going with the Forsaken.

Though, all said and done, the Forsaken are mainly just groups of Ex-Alliance soldiers and civilians raised by Arthas, the plague, and Scourge Necromancers.

Effectively, if the Alliance somehow managed to find a truce between themselves and the Forsaken, there would be both Forsaken AND Alliance occupation within Lordaeron, creating a coalition of life and death! Anyway, enough of me gasbagging on, this just be my opinion here!
Personally, I don't believe you can apply "right and wrong" to a situation like that. The faction in control is the faction in control, whereas the faction not in control is the faction not in control.
Whoever grabs it and fights to keep it.
I'd say the rightful heir is Calia Menethil, sister of Arthas...but it seems her present location is unknown (that would make for an interesting plotline: having her [or someone posing as her] come back, wanting to reclaim her birthright).

But then again, the Forsaken have conquered Lordaeron. I doubt the city's new queen would take too kindly to anyone trying to stake a claim to the throne.
Have to agree with TadanoHitoshi, Calia Menethil has the most right to claim of the Kingdom of Lordaeron.

I would say that the Forsaken has the most right, but only due to the fact that the majority of them are former Lordaeron citizens etc. However, their Queen is a former High Elf, and thus I say they have no claim for that reason.

The Scarlet Crusade also has a lot of right for the Kingdom as they are mostly still Lordaeron citizens turned soldiers etc. And they are still living!
That guy seemed like Santa to me. Seemed pretty legit.

But yeah, the Forsaken own Lordaeron now. Not the Alliance because the Alliance didn't even try to help them.