Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TheSacred`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello my name is Kasper. I am 16 years old, and I am from Denmark. As a player I love to be social, and love to roleplay, and experience new things. In my freetime I hang out with my friends, and I am a very sportsly person, which has a big influence on me. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
My primary language is Danish, and I am from Denmark, as I stated in the previous question.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was fascinated by the creatures and the world. Especially the story..

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Because this server is the only one providing top professional roleplay, not RPG.. But damn fucking roleplay! (Sorry for the language, I am just very excited ATM..) The way I found this community was by using google, searching for: Wow private server roleplay.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all roleplay, as long its roleplay! Everything is fun, creating situations and so on. I enjoy it no matter what!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night elf is my favorite class because they somehow to me sounds so wise, and their elders looks very extradionary. My favourite class is Druid, Rogues, DK.
Druid is because they are very clear in their mind, and is a big part of the nature, which I especially would prefert roleplaying living in the forest.
Rogues because I see them like some sort of agents for their "country" in this case for either Horde or Alliance. DK because they have a mark of evilness, and I like their looks, and history.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good roleplay, meet new friends, join a social network, and just have fun!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. In a community respect is the most important, and covers almost all the other rules somehow.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later as I want to see how the server is, the society, how people act, and how they roleplay. Since I am very new at world of warcraft roleplaying.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is it possible to get some basic WOW roleplay lessons, or guides? I've been playing SA:MP (San Andreas Multi Player) for 3 years, and that is roleplay too. The difference is that this is in the past, with fantasy, and so on. SA:MP is more violence and gang roleplay, govermental roleplay etc.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. Honestly, if you need help with the lore of Wow, your best bet would be <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.wowpedia.org]www.wowpedia.org</a><!-- w --> . Or! You can even ask here; we are an open book and have many guides on our own forum to help guide you through play different races and classes.