Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: fishfish05`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I enjoy role-playing. I see it as WoW for the intellectual gamer. I'm not a hard-core gamer, but enjoy a few hours of games if I have a free evening.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United Kingdom. English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My two best friends started me on private servers, and then hooked me on retail. I quit retail for a long time, but continued playing private servers for some time (secretly enjoying some RP from time to time). I quit WoW entirely for many months, but eventually my will snapped and I started playing private servers again :)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I wanted to find a friendly role-playing private server, and you were at the top of the google search list, so I thought I'd try :)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy action and mystery in role play. This is the main reason I tend to choose magic classes and rouges over warriors etc. I love group role-playing, but I also enjoy role-playing with one of my friends so we can get to know each other's characters well.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elves. No reason.
As I stated earlier, magic classes and rouges.

What are your expectations of this server?:
A close and friendly role-playing community that will encourage all forms of role-play.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The importance for use of good grammar and spelling. Poor grammar and spelling have always been pet peeves of mine.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
During my travels across The Great Sea, our fleet encountered a band of pirates ships, led by the Pirate Lord Rablar. We swiftly sent a message to the other fleet ships to prepare for combat. As we were preparing to engage, Davlin in the crow's nest alerted us to Rablar's ship, heading directly towards our own. The ram at the from of that ship had the head of a Hydra, and would rip us apart. Swift action had to be taken. Our captain waited until seconds before impact to swerve starboard. We missed the ram by mere inches, and the Warrior Tunar leapt upon the pirate ship with his huge, double bladed axe, cleaving enemies all around. Arrows were shot from both sides. I saw that Rablar was upon the brig, as I climbed onto the side of their ship. Stealthily, I crawled along the side of the ship, until I was behind Rablar. Within seconds his head was rolling.
We lost four ships that day, and many men were lost on the voyage. After Rablar's fleet was destroyed, we hunted down and killed all others that fly his flag. We have not been attacked by pirates since.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No questions as of yet.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy