Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: typhoonjoe`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Howdy, I'm Joe, I used the account name typhoonjoe just because it's my gamer based user name; I've used it since I first started playing WOW back in the vanilla days, which explains why it's rather crudy. I'm a very laid back player, I'm not a QQ'er, I mainly play causally in the evenings as college takes up most of the day. I've played a few RP servers in the previous two years since WOTLK so I have a good back knowledge of what makes good RP.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Well, I come from England, UK, my primary language is English, but sadly I do not speak any other languages - blame the poor language education system in England not me!

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend first started playing Vanilla WoW and as soon as I saw him playing I was hooked, I've got a top level 80 Tauren hunter on retail but I haven't been on my account in over a year, since then I've been playing RP servers, because I've always had a desire to explore the more intellectual side of WoW - the thinking man's WoW as me and my friend call it! I'm not sure if you've heard of it but I was mainly on a server called WoW freedom which I played for about a year.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Basically me and a friend were looking for an RP server to play on, and this dang fine looking server came up on the google search, hence me writing this now!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all types of RP, I RP well with my friend in a pair or as a pair within a group, I don't know why we just seem to jell well when it comes to RP - but I do also enjoy RP in groups when it's just me on my bill, I'm not so big on fighting RP but I enjoy all casual types e.g. tavern and city RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, my favourite race is probably the Human because of it's simplicity - I think good RP doesn't have to be complex, hence the reason I like Human RP because it always seems easy than other races. My favourite class would have to be either a Warrior or a Priest, simply because I have had the most practise playing these classes I feel I am best with them and can RP most effectively.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To have a good time, to make friends and to have some fun RP times.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think all the of rules are just as relevant as each other for good, full RP really :) .

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A human name Winston, was running back to the mighty gates of Stormwind, his breath spurting out in rags having ran all the way back from the deadmines - his hot breath turning into a cloud of condensation in front of this face whilst the grasps for breathing in the cold morning air; he looks nervously left and right seeing if that band of defias was still following him, but all that was around him were the imense oaks leading up into Stormwind city and the tiny droplets of dew hanging from the leaves looking like diamonds in the early morning sunshine. A slight smile spread across his sweaty face as he saw the guards of the Human capital come into view with there white and blue armour shining brightly in the sun, safe at last he thought...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope, I don't think there is anything I want to ask :D
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy