Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: plutoiskew`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I am an experienced gamer. I have been playing rpgs for well over 15 years now. Storylines and character backgrounds are something I can think of almost instantly or improvised if need be. I have played through, created, and read different fantasy stories so I am pretty familiar with all the things one should know about speech, character, limits and so forth. I have also played RP servers of WoW and also RP servers of Ragnarok Online. They all required application prior to actually playing the server and I have yet to be disapproved. I had taken a short break from gaming for work and upon return my previous RP WoW server discontinued so I pursued another and came across this one.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in Las Vegas, NV in the United States. I have lived here my entire life and I can only speak English fluently. I do not bits and pieces of japanese, french, and tagalog but not enough to actually hold an ongoing conversation.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing Warcraft 2 many years ago and have been a Blizzard game fan ever since. I've played just about every one released to general public. Now days I usually steer towards WoW, Starcraft I & II, and Warcraft III.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I came across this server while doing a search for a new RP private server. I went through various searches through YouTube and Google and every time I searched this server was always first to pop up or at least top 3. So i decided to check it out and see if it was a good RP server and from what I can tell it definitely meets my standards.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I think a prefer a day to day adventure and randomness. Although sometimes that can seem a little boring and some action needs to be inserted. All in all though I would rather be in a small group if not like 2 or 3 people and just have an interesting quest to slay or hunt down or even just reaching a goal of some sort.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race has always been trolls because they are a somewhat versatile race. They can be insane witch doctors, vicious warriors, crazed voodoo priest, or chilled back village people with Jamaican accents. The only other race i would even prefer over or in equal to is probably blood elves simple because I like the way they look and the whole thing about the thirst for mana is always a fun role to play. But the classes I prefer above all is Hunter, Paladin, and Priest. These three classes play very well with my style pf RP which is usually a heroic kind of persona with pets, religous bounds, and other things that come along with the class. I also like to play rogues but only because its always fun to be a ninja. I mean who wouldn't want to be a ninja??

What are your expectations of this server?:
I pretty much expect just an enjoyable RP experience and friendly people who make that experience worth playing. That's all I'm searchig for.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appeals most to me is the "Humility" rule. Most RP servers always forget to mention this. It is true. When people create a character they sometimes forget they are creating one person in another world that would function somewhat like our own. Its like when you were born not everyone knew and not everyone cared. Its all about injecting a little bit of reality into your fantasy so to speak.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Okay. I will tell you the story of one of my old characters from the old private server I played.

Its about a once strong, brave, and loyal paladin who had succumbed to the Lich King's will.

Thesilrial Sundial
He served the bloodknights for many moons fall and many suns rise. He always put the saftey of the once untainted Silvermoon before his own. He was a proud champion indeed. He traveled all over the Eastern Kingdom with his apprentice Noel at his side cleansing the land of the remaining Scourge. Whenever anyone who knew of his feats saw him cross their path, praised him and happily accepted his presence. Though he was considered a high ranked blood knight he continued to seek something more. He always seemed to want to know the absolute truth of every situation he encountered whether it were necessary or not. His apprentice always tried to get him to stick to his original plan of purging all the remain undead Scourge in Eversong Woods. Yet he yearned for more. He eventually came across information on the Lich King. Noel thought it fruitless to pursue anything related to him for they had not been around during the fall of Lordaeron or the creation of the Lich King. Eager as he was, he blatantly ignored his apprentice and traveled to the cold land of Northrend in search of this powerful evil being. Noel refused to travel with him and let him tread alone. Disappointed in his apprentice's choice, he traveled from a small docking village in the Howling Fjord to the chilled land of death known as Icecrown. He fought many minions of the undead and many frost trolls along the one. The Lich King's subordinates and captains began to take notice of the paladin's march on their leader. They took an interest in his vast power. Thesilrial continued toward Icecrown, unaware that there was a trap waiting to be sprung at the border. He passed through into the land of Icecrown to be shot in the arm by a chilling arrow. Caught off guard, he quickly pulled the arrow from his arm and leaped off of his horse. He then drew his mighty claymore and scanned the area around him. He then looked off into the east to see a battalion of undead soldiers, archers, and mages marching toward him with great speed. He called forth all the holy power he could into his blade and charged forth. He cut down many enemies and hardly had been touched, but he had suddenly started to become fatigued due to the overuse of his holy power. Eventually after a time he was brought to his knees. Surrounded by the remainder of the battalion he thought he was going to be devoured but the minions merely towered him and opened a path for a Death Knight to proceed and converse with Thesilrial. He spoke of the Lich King's need of strong warriors to do his bidding. Thesilrial was offended by the offer and tried to muster the last of his strength to cut down the Death Knight. His attempt of a mighty final strike was easily deflected by the knights runeforged blade. Thesilrial lied flat on his back to observe and hear these last words before the death knight corrupted him, "Your mind, your body, your soul, belong to our lord, The Lich King. None shall tell us otherwise. You are his blade and his word is LAW!" Thesilrial drifted out as the hand of the knight covered his face. He then instantly awoke in a place he could not recognize. He couldn't remember what he had been doing or why he was there. But then suddenly a cold voice in his mind spoke and said "I am The Lich King. Bow before your lord and master!". Thesilrial's eyes glowed a blueish glow as he replied, "I serve only you my lord."

And that's where I RP'd from. It was an interesting story as it went on. My friend was Noel. She and I played out the remained with the help of others from the server. =]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
There's nothing I want to ask. I'm pretty content with what I've read and seen in the forums about this server and am very excited to play. ^_^
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Plutoiskew! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

You know, you're the second person I've seen in recent weeks mention that they searched Youtube while looking for private roleplaying servers! I'm still surprised by that; I wouldn't consider checking out for videos myself. I guess that we need to start posting some videos up there to draw in new members!

We are very excited to see you in-game!