Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Lillbladet`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
OOC: my name is Neil and I have played WoW for several years now, I'm 18 years old and are kind to people IRL: P I love to play RP and I can not do it in real wow because it is so cruelly boring. . but I live in Sweden and go to school and doing well, in my spare time so I am with my friends or I play wow:) I do not know what to say more but I hope I will can join our private server. With Sincerely, Neil

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Sweden and I speak Swedish, but I have good experience in English so there is no problem:)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
If you think wow, so I bought it the day it came out (11 February 2005) and I thought it was awesome so I kept playing it:)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I want to start playing at your server, simply because the server looks so good in RP style and there are no noobs on the server, I can't play on standard RP wow because I can't stand it when people will destroy all the time and make an irritated. .

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all styles of RP, I like to walk around with people or fighting for good or evil it depents on what character you play as. I do not know quite what to say but I like all the stills of the RP. . would be boring with only one style:)

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like to play as Human Warlock or Human Paladin, warlock who can be bad in a good way, and Paladin who can be good in a good way and then the Paladin's armor is cool and the same thing with the Warlock. I think some attacks with Warlock and Paladin fits in well with RP :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
it's that the server will be awesome fun and it will not be spammers and noob on the server so you can finally play RP and have fun without being disturbed:) There will also be easier to play RP with people who have experience of it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I don't know quite what to say but I like your rules and they will keep the noobs away and thats a big plus! But I'll be honest I don't know quite what to say here: (

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
For many many years ago a human was born named Neil. He had two parents, a mother and a father named Todd StoneHand and Aiman starfall. He was born in the city of Stormwind in the Eastern Kingdoms, located in north of Elwynn. When he start to get older and got into his teens he began to train with his father, Todd Stonehand to join his holy army. Todd was a powerful leader of the holy warriors who fought the evil Horde. When Neil was around twenty yers old his father was assassinated by Todd's own wife. Aiman had a contract with the Horde that she would for several thousand gold from their king Thrall and that she would forever protect and be cheerd by the evil Horde. But when she came to the city of Orgrimmar in Kalimdor she became betrayed by Thrall and she was executed. Ten years later, Neil had taken over the holy army and went to Orgrimmar, they fought for several weeks but showed no progress they went only to the loss. Neil went out for one last battle, and took with him all he could. They began to fight and came into Orgrimmar with some men left. When they arrived they saw them Thrall with his army, he stood with about fifty men. They ran toward each other and fought for hours but the holy army had no chance as all the holy army died. After several years had the Horde begin to take over Azeroth, but there were some people who had managed to escape and hide. Those people who survived began to travel around the world values to find more survivors for a small army and begin on new... to be continue...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
i hope i can join the server becouse it looks to be so darn good :) Hope i see you ingame :D
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Neil! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I find it interesting that you enjoy playing both a human warlock and human paladin. They're almost the complete and absolute opposite of one another; a paladin typically embraces virtue and good while a warlock is typically portrayed as being selfish, evil, and focused on his own needs. Some of the best roleplay I've seen has been interactions between warlocks and paladins.

This is definitely a darn good server!

Also, remember to end your sentences with a period or something. Otherwise, it just seems to go on forever!