Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wedisl`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello RP community!

So to Start: I am named David. I'm 19 years old, I always played games since I was a kid. So since I game from retail WoW, I was kinda sad because I couldn't find an rp server. So just to play WoW I searched for privates. But it all had the same boring pvp concept. Pvp is fun I admit but there are so many noobs on the private realms, and I always like having a challenge. So upon a day I searched in google for a nice private realm insteat of WoWStatus, so I found you guys. An RP community with watch over the server! Awsome concept guys. (Keep up the good work for this!)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Belgium (Flemisch side), I speak netherlands as a primary language. So as do I speak english. Our land is kinda known for their well knowledge of languages. But still everybody makes mistakes! So I would scale my english knownledge to 8/10.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played warcraft 2 when I was a kid, Then I finally warcraft 3 came out (I still play this on lan parties). The concept of WoW was already getting on my mind with hero maps. But still I was too young to pay monthly for a game. So I probably started playing WoW 1 year after the release

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The RP concept! I am thinking this RP community is even better that the RP they got on WoW itself. Also if you see the website you see this server is proffesional. I kinda like players gotta do effort to be accepted into this server. Prevents noobs to stay away!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy relaxing tavern roleplay. Because Wedisl (My character) likes wandering around seeking new friends! What better place to get friends than a tavern? I also enjoy troll conversations really much.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is a troll and favorite class is a shaman. I kinda like trolls because they got so many history to RP about. They can be comming (in RP) from all kinds of tribes with all different Loa's. And I love shaman (especially resto), Kinda before TBC it was the most boring class all you had to do was frostshock and the fight is half won. Now a shaman has various spells, and all kinds of different tactics. I especially love healing because I never had a healing class and I love survivability.

What are your expectations of this server?:
-A server that holds a strong watch over RP
-Having many nice friendly players (OOC I mean).
-People that know the difference between OOC (and always use the brackets) and IC.
-Helpfull GM's.
-Having lesser lagg that other realms, I know its "almost" impossible as a private realm to have always a good connection and never have lagg, but from the servers I've played they disconnect or me every 5 minutes or having my screen frozen. I hope this server has it lesser.
-(Optional): I hope leveling on this server ain't hard. But if its a nice server its worth putting effort in leveling.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
-No godmoding!!!
This is a very important rule because in most ways it destroys the Roleplaying!
-Respect
This is something really important for me (Even IRL). Even if you do fight in IC don't take it out on people in OOC even if your having a tough RP with the person! Always respecting other players is a MUST!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
A troll's story...

'e was born in da lands of Stranglethorn vale, Da main land of da Jungle trolls. We havin' to kill even for our own races. The land be divided into troll nations. All bein' King of our own lands...

Wedisl wanderin' around under da flag of da Hakkari Tribe. Our leader be Jin'do the hexxer. Wedisl learnin' many in da tribe as a young troll kid. Wedisl worshippin' da Jungle Loa's. Da greatest respect is to be earned from dem.

So... then something bad happened... BAD MOJO!...

Hakkar grewin' impatiently... 'is Loyal priests wantin' to make Hakkar appear physicly in da world! Wedisl no agreein' with dis! Wedisl gettin' horrified of da idea! So Wedisl flee from da tribe!.. Gettin' away of evil Hakkari deeds!

So Wedisl wanderin' around. Wedisl bein' lonely in da world. 'e turned against his family because 'e not could be watchin' dis evil deeds. Wedisl fell into a deep shadow... So he be walkin' around over the world, tryin' get as far as possible from da evil Hakkar. so Wedisl appears in winterspring. Where he is felt so lost and got tired of runnin' around. So 'e falls in da snow... Wedisl gets frozen in.

Years and years passed....

Till some crazy old goblin found Wedisl! They grab him to everlook, where they try to unfreeze Wedisl. So there he was! Wedisl reborn!

And this is where Wedisl's story starts...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Everything is clear to me.
So this is my 1 time chance. I hope I get accepted, if I don't I will respect the choices of the admins. I know you guys having a great job already running this server so I wouldn't bother spamming you to accept me. Tough if I don't get accepted let me know why, then I know where I can work on.

PS: The titles I think its really nice giving an extra option avialable that improves the ways of your class, really original!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, David! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I like that! We're professional roleplayers. It's got a ring to it!

When you mention titles, do you mean prestige titles? I haven't gone through the process myself, but I think it's really neat, too. It does more than just improve our classes; it provides depth and roleplaying opportunity for characters. Imagine having to roleplay learning this information and then potentially being able to teach others in the future. It's really spiffy!