Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: poseidone`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, this is my introduction for a place in CotH. The past while i've been searching for a reasonable Roleplaying Only server but fail to do so, then i noticed CotH and i say to myself this may be what im looking for. I'm a laidback fella, work a lot during the week mostly nightshifts but during the day i am able to play World of Warcraft. I wasn't very keen at Roleplaying when i first started playing World of Warcraft but this was retail, then i tried a private server and gosh was i wrong about what i thought before.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Northern Ireland, I live in a town few miles of the city of Belfast. I speak English, but I did take a course through my early years of secondary school learning to speak French, wasn't keen but kept up with it.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first started playing Warcraft about two years ago, i played the other Warcrafts such as Warcraft 3 Reign of Chaos, Warcraft 3 Frozen Throne, I really enjoyed the games. Then World of Warcraft came out, and i was like Oh Boy Cant Wait.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Looking through google, today searching for a decent roleplaying servers as their is not many out there. Then i found CotH and i wanted to make this introduction so maybe i could get accepted.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I do like a few kinds of roleplay, but definately my favourite it would have to be either as you say relaxing tavern roleplay or fighting. I do definately like it when there is alot of crowds.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This would have to be Undead and the class would have to be Warrior, I've always chosen the horde side definately Undead. Hard to explain.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Meet new people, roleplaying with one another. Just bascially the hole scene of Roleplaying gives you more satisfaction and more of an idea of how Warcraft would of been like if it were real.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, one thing i have always given and wanted in return.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I do really like the whole introduction acceptance without it anyone could come in, and interupt. I really do admire that.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Poseidone! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Y'know, I can read a handful of languages and understand them (though I rarely speak them because my accents are always atrocious), but French was never one of them. I found it so difficult, mostly because nothing was ever pronounced the way that it looked. It's good, however, that you kept up with it! I know that I wouldn't be able to!

I'm glad that new people like our approval process. I don't think that we try to create this perception that we're elite, but it definitely does create a level of comradeship among our members. We're passed! We're one of the accepted! And now you are, too -- though you do need to remember to capitalize that pesky "i" in sentences!