Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Titus`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
When I was a teenager (more than 5 years ago) I have played some Roleplaying games, speccialy as a Dungeon Master in AD&D. I have never played a online roleplaying game that required acctual roleplaying, so I believe it will be a chalange - speccialy since it has been a long time since I played any roleplaying games.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I´m from Brazil. I lived in the US during one year, when I was in High School. My Writing in English is my weakest trait. I´m a better reader, then a writer. The reason for this is becaouse I´m a Philosophy student and I´m required to read constantly in foreign languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine recomended the Game. I am interested in reconnecting with the kind of roleplaying games I used to play.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this website in Google. I prefered it becouse it seem to ofer a better RolePlay game.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
In the other server I played, I enjoyed PvP, speccialy large battlegrounds. But I do enjoy storytelling (which I didn´d had in the other server). I´m looking forward to engage in the stories of World of Warcraft, and to understand its universe.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite Race and Class is Night Elf and hunter. It has a emotional reason for it, becouse my first character ever in Ad&D was a elf Ranger. But, I don't know yet if I'll make a different kind of character.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I believe I already answerd some of this question. I expect to have a better experience in roleplaying and to engage other players i completing the interesting stories and quests in World of Warcraft.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
It confused me that the rules about sexual engagement. It was not clear to me if it is allowed or not. Is there special areas where someone can be R-rated? Other than that, the rules aggainst hate-speach are very important, and I admire the commitment to exclude any form of discrimination.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to write this story later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to thank you (and your team) for providing us with a high quality server.

Thanks.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Titus! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hopefully roleplaying on Conquest of the Horde won't be too much of a challenge for you. It's not much different from playing Dungeons and Dragons; we just use the game to help represent our characters and where we are and what we're doing. I'm certain that you'll be able to pick it up very quickly!

I would like to thank you for your introduction and for selecting our high quality server!