Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kassiel`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a 16 year old male living in California. My main interest are Snowboarding, Modern Warfare 2, and most of all logging on and getting in some good Rp. I an very active and have a good job. During my free time I like to either go on Xbox live and chat with friend or go on WoW and talk away the day with some OOC conversation. During the summer I am mainly outside swimming or at the park playing some baseball with friends. During the school year I maintain a B average and work at my local gamestop. I don't work during the summer because i'm usually to busy to make it on time. I am a dedicated Rper and really look forward to playing on this server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in the U.S.A. on January 18, 1994. My native language is English but am taking a foreign language class in college.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I first got into Warcraft when I went over to my friends house to see if he wanted to play Call of Duty. After his mom let me in I went up to his room and asked what he was doing. He replied by tell me,"I'm leveling up my mage, can you wait a minute?"
I said,"Sure."
So I pulled up a chair and watched him that's when I got interested in Warcraft and asked him if I could try. So I've been playing Wacraft ever since,

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I play on a RPPVP server on the normal game itself and thought why not try it out on a private server. So after looking at 23 other private servers I noticed there all Pvp so I went to google and typed in World of Warcraft Private Rp Server and you guys popped up as the first link

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy fighting the most. I enjoy it the most because I fell it shows weather someone can Rp or if there just going with the flow of things.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This is question is pretty tough because I like all the races but my favorite Race/Class would have to be a Tauren Druid. This is because the first it is the first thing I played as. The Tauren worship the earth mother while the druids protect the earth so with this combination I was really able to get into the Rp world with it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
What I expect of this server is friendly a group of friendly Gm and a group of deicated Rper's. I want to be able to log in and get right into the Rp and if I have a problem with anything I want to be able to rely on the staff to help me with it and not just ignore me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect that rule appeals to me the most. I find that if you don't have respect in a guild or anything it will just fall apart. I am really glad I have found a server which will enforce this rule.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I plan to complete this later but not now.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I didn't know if I could post my favorite race then my favorite class because im pretty sure Draenei can't be rogues. For the Horde!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Kassiel! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Kassiel Wrote:During the school year I maintain a B average and work at my local gamestop.
I'll admit, I laughed a little bit. A good friend of mine who plays on this server also raids with me on retail. As we always remind him, "Grades before raids!" I'm pretty sure that the same could be adapted for roleplaying, but it just doesn't have the same feel to it, does it?

The staff is exceptionally friendly and the community is top-notch. I'm certain that you'll be able to find people who are not only willing to help you if you have problems but who will also roleplay with you. The best way to get an answer would be to post a thread on the forums or, if you're in-game, use our global Chat channel. Just type /join chat when you log into your character and you'll be all set!