Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: superior`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hey Mr GM!
I'm currently at lvl 16, but thats gonna change soon.
I have a brother and a sister, so my family is relatively big. :)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am Chris Tailor, and I am from Hungary(well,it's Central Europe), but I also speak english as I am learning it for 9 years now, so there won't be any communicating problems.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft 3 with the help of my friend, and I'm still in it, thanks to WoW. TES:Oblivion played an important role, too.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had played on many server, but I didn't like any of them cause they didnt have "enough" RP on it. I was looking for a RP private server,and I looked on various forums. On one, I'd found this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'd say I like all kinds of RP, it depends on my mood. If I am in a mood of drinking and dancing, so is the kind of RP I will play. If I want some action, then let there be war and action!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I have two class-race combo I like the best, these are:
-Troll Hunter,
-And Human Rogue

About why this two class, I don't know, but I love Trolls, because they keep fighting, though the other races don't really like them, and the Humans, because their proudness and spirit of fighting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope I'll have great times, which I couldn't have on other servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Tolerance.
I hate it when I find a decent RP server, and then the players ruin it with silly jokes and other harassment.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Everyone told him that it can't be tamed. Vish'nah didn't believe them. He was thinking of that bear since he was 5 years old. His father was telling him stories about how that bear killed the best hunters of the tribe, but Vish'nah couldn't be stopped. He decided he WILL tame that beast of the nature.
One day, at the age of 19, he went to the hills alone to tame that beast only with his bow, and a chunk of meat. He searched the beast for three days,without food and drink, until he found it in an enormous cave with bones in front of it. He went into the cave straightly. The young troll was in darkness, until suddenly a 2 meter tall bear jumped on him and knocked him down. As he only brought his bow, not even armor, he had to press the bow against the bear so it couldn't tear his head off.

And then he began to talk to the bear.

-My friend, creature of the nature, please stop attacking me, I came here with friendly intention.

It seemed that the bear was surprised and attacked lighter.

-Mighty king of bears, please come with me,and aid me in my journey, in return I will accept you as my companion and will protect you.

The bear stopped attacking, got off his chest, and stared at him with a strange sign of intelligence.

Then the hunter took the meat and offered it to the bear. And, the bear.....accepted it.

The hunter felt indescribable happiness and ran away to a new world with his new companion..

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Yes, I have already made an introduction, but it was denied, because it had errors. Fixed it.
Welcome to the forums, I suggest you take a look at the wiki and such to get a good grip of the commune feel.