Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SotDRPAvenger`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
As a player i like making tons of friends and enjoy playin with them. If i find anyone i know from another game i usually hop over to them and greet them and ask how they are. I dislike those who keep a superior attitude. I like those who spend their time helping others. I love being around Alot of nature because it is soothing to my mind.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United states and live in michigan. My primary language is english and my secondary is french.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
When i first got into warcraft it was from my brother playing warcraft 3 and he managed to get me interested in it. Which in turn got me slightly addicted to it. After a couple of years of playing Warcraft 3 i looked at World of warcraft. I tryed the world of warcraft trial and took a likeing to the game though i never was able to get my parents to buy it for me. when i joined clan rks when i saw they had a private server i jumped to the chance to play it again.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found out about your server from a friend of mine named Katelynn(Kabluie on this site) on Warcraft 3. I was looking for another Server when the Clan RKS server was shut down and she gave me the site site name and a very appealing description.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
A little bit of every type of roleplay. I go for any type as long as it is very interesting and captivating.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite class is either death knight or druid. Reason why i like death knight is because of the Necromancy like talents you can use. I like Druid because being able to be a tank and healer at the same time. My favorite race is night elve because they love nature and protect it with everything they have. Nature is as pr

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations for this server are really high because roleplaying is one of my passions and i usually set my standards pretty high for a server ment for roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule against exploitation of server bugs appeals me the most because those who use cheap ways for getting things by exploiting a bug or useing cheat programs and what-not don't deserve to play if they can't earn the things they want.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll make one later

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing else to add at the moment.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, SotDRPAvenger! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I know Kabluie! She was claiming today in Warsong Gulch that her dwarf warrior is the mighty Saurfang's axe and is utilized to cleave, well, things. I found it very interesting. "Targhen was made into a warrior because Saurfang decided young Saurfang wasn't worthy enough. That's when young Saurfang got emo and went Death Knight."

Loathe as I am to mention it, I'd like to remind you that we do have rules that we generally enforce regarding typing skills and the like. As such, you may want to make an effort to ensure that your I's are capitalized! Other than that, happiness and joy in being accepted to Conquest of the Horde!
SOTDRP? Might you be from the magical world called "Warcraft 3"? Hehe. It's a nice game.
Welcome to the server, my friend SotDRPAvenger!
Now, you MUSHT GO AND RP NAO!

No seriously. Go RP like I asked you to.
Rawr.
*Avenger merely sweatdrops at Kabluie*
As for my typeing skills. yes I do have to work on them because I type really fast it just plain natural for me.
However when rping I will make sure that my I's are capitalized :)