Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zazusha89`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm Zazusha. I've been into WoW since after TBC came out. I first played WoW on retail, but didnt get deep into the game. Moved to a TBC Private server, and really learned the game, Bounced off a few of them over the last 2 years. Wasn't Able to upgrade to Lich until recently due to lack or hard drive space. I'm a moderatly Dedicated player. i wont say i'm addicted, but others might.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
USA, and English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My brother started playing Retail. I watched him, and got more intrigued as i did. He gave me access to his account, and i played alot. Until his subscription ran out, and we moved to private servers. Plus i had been a Blizzard fan for years before WoW came out. (Diablo 2 and Starcraft)

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I was play on a popular PvP server, and i came to find PvP pisses me off when i am trying to play a PvE orientated Class. A friend of mine spoke of RP realms from retail, and later mentioned this server's existence.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am fond of most RP Styles. As long as i'm able to have my character do what i envision him doing.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite Race would possibly be BElf, tho i am fond of all horde Races (cept Orcs). As for class, I like all Melee Classes, and hunters. Not a big fan of Casters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Only expection i would say i have for this server, would be not to worry, or care in the slightest about anything PvP related.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The fact its not a PvP server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'm not too great on telling stories on the spot. Genius takes time. ;)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope to have fun on this server. And from past Private Server experiences, i think the Rates on this server will work quite well for my preferences.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Zazusha! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Oh. Oh. Oh. You no likey orcs? That might not fit in too well with the administrator, high overlord Kretol! Fortunately, he's still a pretty nice guy, despite being an orc!

We don't do much -- if any -- player versus player gameplay. Sometimes people play around and duel, but it's primarily in Out of Character (OOC) zones such as Warsong Gulch. In general, combat on Conquest of the Horde is handled in an In Character (IC) manner utilizing a roll system. My good buddy Krilari actually wrote a wiki article explaining roll combat so if you are like how I was and don't know how that works you might want to take a quick gander at the page. It's a fairly simple system and allows us to fight or duel one another without being of the same level or even ability when it comes to playing our classes.