Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I Made IT!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
WoOT! LOL

One year, Te Cumplianos A ti! Man Kinda hype honestly, because I didn't think I was going to make a year due to multiple ban conversations. Attitude/bluntness (I'm workin' on it.) And you gotta think, I joined CoTH because I was excited to Rp and walked around the map looking for people without using /who. I didn't know any commands, how to emote anything. I didn't speak OOC I didn't even know that the forums had any connection to the site beyond an account name and a "Hey whats up?" + "Technical support".

I only bring that up because, I have become the opposite. I don't have Nostra or [Censored]ane Post numbers, but I'd like to say I'm a -lot- more active on forums than I was before. And a -lot- more active In game, it shows -myself- that I've become comfortable with the community of the server that I thought was so non existent before. I realized that no matter how cool I -thought- my character was, he/she was only -significant- because of all of the excellent RPer's that are the foundation to this server. I used to table top RP, so i've seen in my opinion a fair share of -types- of Rper's and I've enjoyed the different styles and types of characters that make CoTH -different- from the other servers, In my opinion. Those thoughts were not the thoughts, of Kretol or the GM staff.

So if I hadn't made my point clear I would like to a bow to Conquest of the Horde.

It has been a pleasure, Let's ride this [Censored] Into [Censored]clysm.

And to Anski, for one of my favorite smiles of all time.
(Gotta flip it though, Copyright reasons.)

d:o

And To Kretol, Gotta say thanks for the server updates, all of the convenient portals, trainers, tailors and things to make it easy to make a visually believable character. And all of the other stuff that you do, that I don't know you do, because I don't exactly know, what you do, to do this. Thanks for allowing me to stick around!

-Unrelated- Does anybody remember this show?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6xqamEd8s0[/youtube]
I still remember when we met! Goodness, feels like ages ago...

Here's to another year on CoTH! ^^

And I remember Bobby's World!
Chh.

N00b.

:<
ThePharoah Wrote:WoOT!

One year, Te Cumplianos A ti! Man Kinda hype honestly, because I didn't think I was going to make a year due to multiple ban conversations. Attitude/bluntness (I'm workin' on it.) And you gotta think, I joined CoTH because I was excited to Rp and walked around the map looking for people without using /who. I didn't know any commands, how to emote anything. I didn't speak OOC I didn't even know that the forums had any connection to the site beyond an account name and a "Hey whats up?" + "Technical support".

I only bring that up because, I have become the opposite. I don't have Nostra or [Censored]ane Post numbers, but I'd like to say I'm a -lot- more active on forums than I was before. And a -lot- more active In game, it shows -myself- that I've become comfortable with the community of the server that I thought was so non existent before. I realized that no matter how cool I -thought- my character was, he/she was only -significant- because of all of the excellent RPer's that are the foundation to this server. I used to table top RP, so i've seen in my opinion a fair share of -types- of Rper's and I've enjoyed the different styles and types of characters that make CoTH -different- from the other servers, In my opinion. Those thoughts were not the thoughts, of Kretol or the GM staff.

So if I hadn't made my point clear I would like to a bow to Conquest of the Horde.

It has been a pleasure, Let's ride this [Censored] Into [Censored]clysm.

And to Anski, for one of my favorite smiles of all time.
(Gotta flip it though, Copyright reasons.)

d:o

And To Kretol, Gotta say thanks for the server updates, all of the convenient portals, trainers, tailors and things to make it easy to make a visually believable character. And all of the other stuff that you do, that I don't know you do, because I don't exactly know, what you do, to do this. Thanks for allowing me to stick around!

Woot, hooray for unnubification!

ThePharoah Wrote:-Unrelated- Does anybody remember this show?

It seems eerily familiar and quite frankly that scares me.
ThePharaoh Wrote:WoOT! LOL

-Unrelated- Does anybody remember this show?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6xqamEd8s0[/youtube]

OMG that show...omg...I was such a young kid.
Happy Coth-Versary!
That's some bad, baaaad Spanish. :B
Grats on the year, man.
http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/...13&start=0

Heh. Refer to the very last edit at the bottem.
The rogue tilted his head, incredulously blinking and asking "You want -me- to pretend I'm -you- so people can try to kill me?"

The Sin'Dorei noble puckered his lips and nodded "Indeed. Would that be a problem?"

The slightest smirk began to shape on the young Jidaeo's face "..No, not at all. Sounds perfect, really."
/cheer
Gratz?
So, so, sooo... Where does one begin? I've known you for... Well, since December, I guess. We've had a ton of RPs together, and they've been great. At least, most of them... 'Specially the early Jid 'n Elil ones, back when he was obsessed with the Oshu'gun. But anyhow. We've had OOC agreements and disagreements. All in all, fun times.

Gratz on the one year term. And may many more come...

...Sorry for the short words...
I can't say much more then congratulations so, I believe I will leave it with that simplicity.

Congratulations Pharaoh.
Ha! My words are gonna be shorter than Flammos' /nods sageish

Congrats, mate! The Groc and Maku (I love screaming MAKUUUU!!!!) RP was my second favourite RPs I ever had, my favourite was when Drakus hit a forsaken in the face with his toolbox, heheh.. Wait, where was I?

Oh right, congrats and good luck! *satisfied his words are less than flammos'* And curse you Bounty for having shorter post than me! D:
Drak Wrote:And curse you Bounty for having shorter post than me! D:

Kekeke. . .
Pages: 1 2