Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: chrono072689`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hardcore gamer, Big time Roleplayer, Love epic quest roleplays and big social gatherings.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States / English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Friend of mine got me into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Active Heavy Roleplaying, Trying to search for any kind of heavy roleplaying servers but they all mainly base itself about PvP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Kinds of Roleplaying that I enjoy most are Adventure Roleplaying, Starting an Epic quest and Going on about completing task at hand as a group. Even though the NPC's don't RP back, its nice to have random Mobs to have a fight with to keep things interesting.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf because of how they look. And Hunter due to the weapon and abilities that can be expressed through Roleplay or Combat alike, and the Companion makes it nice to have.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very High, I hope this will be the best roleplaying experience I get.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmodding is the one that appeals to me most! I HAAATE godmods. I always play as if my character is strong but not god, Example getting shot will definitely put me down for the count but not out and will emote painful actions after being shot. But Killing a character instantly is just cruel and untolerable in my book. I will go with fatally injuring my character but intant killing is out of the question.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Templar by definition are humans infused with magical power and were created by the Humans on Kagusuchi, The Capital of the Cerulean Terminus Universe. Inside the deepest parts of Kagusuchi lies the Novus Orbis Librarium, a huge Scientific Lab created for the discoveries of the universe.

This Lab created many beasts and creatures that roam around the world they live in from just finding normal creatures and experimenting on them. The current highest priority Experiment was to create a Male and a Female infused with a power given from the NOL and see how they'd breed. Being imprisoned inside the NOL, They were tested on countless amounts of tests and Examinations. But one mistake the humans make on the experimental creations... They were still human.

The two test subjects were tested and could not breed with out the assist of the NOL's Technology, Thus resulting in a loss of the Female experiment. She passed away in labor and died from the Aura consuming her body. So the First Test was considered a Failure. Another Female was created for the male to breed with, The both of them treated like animals. A Second test to see if they could breed turned out to be a Failure as well but they used NOL's Technology as a Counter card to the test, then considered it possible to breed changing the first test from a Failure to a Success. They Took the Child that was born and put it into a Separate room for further examinations.

After countless years of the two being trapped inside the NOL's labs, they've learned to control abilities and innate powers with the magic source they were given in their creation. With the humans forgetting the fact that they were still human, The two new breeds planned an Escape from the NOL labs, sick of the testing they were doing. After a Few months of planning the two have made their move, causing total Destruction in their wake. A long strong battle was fought and the two barely made it out alive, along with all of the other creatures that have been created. Most of these creatures were deadly killing machines that raged loose upon being set free, Leaving The Novus Orbis Librarium in an undying blaze.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I like your introduction section! It sorts out alot of people that just come and gank with true RPers
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Chrono! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hopefully Conquest of the Horde will be the best roleplaying experience that you'll find! I know that it has been for many of our members and I'm certain that it can and will only get better.

I find that many people like the introduction requirement as well. I think it's a really good policy that we have in place; it allows us to gauge potential members' writing skills and ability to communicate prior to actually interacting in game. It's also great because it lets us know anything that people want the community to know before joining. Introductions work both ways, since they can also help current members find new people with similar interests and go from there. It's awesome!