Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: WARNING: Patch 3.3.5 - DO NOT PATCH!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH

As some folks may be aware, patch 3.3.5 is coming out today (Tuesday, June 22nd). If your realmlist is set to the following:
Code:
set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
and you are running the game from Wow.exe, you should have no issues or interruptions with a patch trying to be applied. If you play both retail and here, and wish to continue playing uninterrupted, be sure to create a second WoW folder (if you don't already have one) and only patch up your normal (first) folder!

Remember, it's very obvious when a patch is getting applied. Cancel it if it tries to patch, and double-check (or triple-check!) your WoW shortcut and realmlist.

And, no, I have no idea when we will get patched up.

DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH - DO NOT PATCH
Wat. I woke up with my WoW and CoTH files patched. Ugh. Downpatching fun here we go.

EDIT: Nevermind, that was my Launcher speaking. Some nub patched my CoTH files wile I slept instead of the WoW ones.
For those who may need a reminder on how to down patch, check out this post.