Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Manfrex`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi! I am not a very experienced WoW player (with combat and such), however, i am rather experienced with roleplaying in RPG games. I really enjoy spending time with friends, roleplaying, instead of just leveling up. I find the latter being boring. I see myself as an mature player, and i always take roleplaying seriously.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Sweden, and my primary language is Swedish (which is not very common). However, i can both talk, read and write in English as good as my primary language. In Sweden, we start learning English in the first grade.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Some friends of mine played WoW at a RP server. I decided to join them, and that's how i got into it.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server by googling for a quality RP private server, as i find the original RP servers on WoW not being very focused on roleplaying.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I really enjoy just traveling, exploring and roleplaying in cities with people. Combat can also be exciting, but still, i am more of a "calm" roleplaying person. Taking a pint at the tavern with friends, that is something i enjoy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race and class would probably be a Night elf hunter. I like the Night elf race, because they are kind of "mysterious", and their physical appearance also appeals me. Hunter, because i find it useful when roleplaying to be able to ride out in the forest and hunt down a boar for example, skin it, extract the meat and cook it with friends over an open fire.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations of this server is that people take roleplaying more seriously than on the original WoW RP servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The maturity and roleplaying rules appeal much to me. Maturity, because there is nothing worse then people who act like children, teasing, harassing or stuff like that. I like to keep my roleplaying at a mature level. The roleplaying rule, because it is extremely important that the people on this roleplaying server are actually roleplaying. I hate it when someone breaks the spirit of the game by not being in their character.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to complete this later on, as i would like to get a feel for the server first, roleplaying.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This server seems like just the right place for me. I have been looking for a serious RP server, and i think i have found it. I am looking forward to be playing on this server!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Manfrex! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Unlike Blizzard's roleplaying servers, every person who is a member of Conquest of the Horde has come here with the express intent of roleplaying. We're all roleplayers and we all want to roleplay! That said, while we take roleplaying fairly seriously, not all of our roleplay is very serious. We range from epic arcing plots that involve conflicts between multiple people (or even organizations) to smaller interactions, such as a pair of friends drinking pints at the local tavern. As a result, I'm certain that you'll be able to find something that will appeal to you!

As a reminder, your story will need to be posted here (or a link added to this thread that shows us where you've posted a story on the forums) in order to obtain your gruntship. You have plenty of time, however, before you need to worry about that! Good luck and congratulations again!