Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: bob4777`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been playing retail World of Warcraft since 2007, and you can look up my main character, Aoku (Blood Elf Paladin) - Moon Guard, US, on the armory.

I've recently been getting tired and irritated with most other roleplayers on the majority of the servers, so I've come to this website, hoping this will be my final destination.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born and raised in the United States of America, and I speak English primarily.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Back when I was in middle school, my father's office buddy got me into runescape. After a few years, he came back to me and showed me a youtube video of, "WoW vs. Runescape", and that was the start of my World of Warcraft expierance.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, a friend of mine on a retail server told me about a roleplaying-private server, and how they work. Needing to apply and what not. She didn't specifically tell me about this server, but this one peaked my interest when I saw how organized the website and application process was.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love every type of roleplay, (A generic answer for you guys probably), but I can get into any kind of roleplay as long as it fits into the Lore.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I can't necessarily say I have a favorite, but I've been playing a blood elf paladin for years. Lore-wise, I feel they never cease to entertain me. But if I am accepted, I'm going to make an Orc shaman.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, from what I've seen by browsing the website for the past hour or so, I'm really expecting great roleplay, -if- I get into one of your servers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I personally accept them all, (Which everyone should, right?), but the one that stood out the most is that each roleplayer should have a degree of respect for EVERYONE.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Character Full Name: Gogarth Splintteeth

Character In-Game Name: Gog

Association(s): Orgimmar, Horde

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Sex: Male

Hair: Unkempt brown hair that falls to his shoulders, with a matching facial hair appearance.

Eyes: Amber

Weight: 277 lbs

Height: 6'6"

Alignment: Lawful Good, War Veteren.

I will add his personality and History after I level him up some. I feel the quests to be done can always be a great help with making a character's background.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Only comment is, this application process is very, very long; but I have a strong feeling it will be worth it. Thank you so much for taking the time to review this!
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Bob! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Oh, it's another Moon Guard player! We've had a number of introductions lately that mentioned being from Moon Guard; maybe you'll find other former friends (and maybe even IC enemies!) that you encountered while on Blizzard's server.

Regarding your story, it appears that you actually included your character's profile in your introduction! You'll want to eventually post that in the Character Profiles subforum. If you'd like feedback before going through the approval process, I'd recommend posting it in the Workshop. This encourages other players to help you flesh out the best profile that you can possibly make. You will, however, need to include a story (or provide a link to one on these forums) when you apply for your gruntship. That was the actual intended purpose of that question, but no worries! You got a headstart on your profile, which also very awesome!

And my pleasure! I don't remember thinking that the application process was very long when I applied some months ago (are you referring to the number of questions?), but it's worked for us so far. Hopefully you'll also find the hassle worth it!