Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: jodolol`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi i've gotten a interest in your private server because obviously the rp. I've looked a long time for a good rp server that isn't overpowered or just has a unfriendly community. this is just another server in my search for a good rp experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm originaly from Holland and dutch is also my primary language. I have English as a second language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My damn friend got me in playing retail.
I'm not mad at him but I really don't like to pay 15 euro's a week to play. that's what's actually got me into private servers.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
your just another rp server I hope is great. found you over google

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
When I was rping in retail I mostly liked the city guard rp the most. But almost all kinds of roleplay (exept tavern) is cool with me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood elf Paladin. Why..? I love the blood knight lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really have expectations. I just hope it's a great server with a nice community and friendly players

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The tolerance rule. It's okay if you're playing a Dwarf that discriminates night elves ingame (don't push it though) but ooc over race, country, wealth.. I don't think so.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The battles had been long and rather… distasteful under the command of the that Tauren leader, Ironhoof. Himishi thought his tactics were crude and rather unsettling. That said, the battles had been won, she could give him that... The mages has been slaughtered in their own home and the infantry, well, there fate was no better. She adjusted her weight on her feet, causing her to lean to the left slightly, arms folded tightly at her chest.

The Nightstriders in there ‘high and mighty' manner has been making casual insults and cheap jokes towards her and her fellow knight all evening. She sighed. Their incompetence in verbal attack can only be compared to there ridiculous archery. That said, the trolls were no better. “Idiots..” she thought “All of them.” Even Bolvan was beginning to grate at her temper.

All the running and fighting had left her breathless and rather weak, and the Nightstriders were playing on it with there callous tongues. She looked to the town hall behind her, to see an Orc shouting at gathered Argent emissaries. This was of no surprise, however, what more could she expect from one? She begun to feel uncomfortable among allies, shifting in her skin.

Her mind wondered once more, to the battles that were sure to come. She had heard some prattling earlier of the Alliance army being in the hundreds. A slight furrow came to her brow, but this was soon amended. She could not but help to be concerned about the concept of an army of that proportion. The Horde force would be torn apart. But, the brutes and primitives around her were too busy with their ‘honour', ‘bloodshed' and ‘Loa'. She looked to the vestiges of quasi humanity around her.

She sighed, her gaze returning to the fields of Hillsbrad.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Jodolol! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Hopefully, Jodolol, your search is now over! In the approximate five months during which I have been a member, I have found Conquest of the Horde to be a phenomenal roleplaying server. I may be a little biased, but I really feel that our community is the best. We have top-notch roleplayers, friendly people willing to help, and a lot of different personalities with differing interests that help bring this server to life. And now we have you!

I found that I very much liked your story. Was it a story about something that occurred on your old server?