Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: MrCutz`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing for a long time and what is worth to mention is that I've spent most on my time on a real game RPPVP server, called Defias Brotherhood. I've also been playing alot on another RPPVP server called The Venture Co.
During my time playing on different RPPVP servers I've developed a variated RP language that I dare to say always fits the character I'm playing.
I love RPG's and has ever since I was little been loving to play games in that genre. I really think that this server seems to be splendid for RPG as well as a well made community. That is why I want to play on this private server.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Sweden primarily come from Sweden but I have never had any problems speaking English as well. I've always had the highest grade in English at school. Other than that I can also speak tiny bits of spanish, french and german.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I noticed that my brother got world of warcraft directly when it came out and I was amazed by the first sight of it and have been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
My friend who is also very RP-enthustiastic showed me this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I especially like so called tavern roleplay but I love all kinds of roleplaying. If I may say so, there is nothing I dislike about roleplaying.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I really like taurens when it comes to the Horde faction since It feels like I really fit the character when I play it. On alliance, I must categorize Humans as my favourite race because I really love the way Humans ought to act. On both factions my favourite class would be Hunter since I love the role playing aspect of having a pet and hunting in the woods together with friends and my pet.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be well made with a serious role playing community where everyone sticks up for each other.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I think that the Role playing section of the rules makes alot of sence, since this is a full RP-community.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
There were once a captain that had his residence at booty bay. He had dark hair and a long beard and he always seemed to smile even in the darkest times. He had a family consisting of a little boy with blonde hair, even though his fathers hair was as black as the night. The boys mother died earlier when a pack of thieves and bandits attacked them during their monthly forest walk. The captain was often out on the great sea. Most of the times he couldn't have his little son with him although he knew he couldn't just leave him alone for he would die of hunger. Luckily, he had a sister living in the forest surrounding Booty Bay. One time he decided to stear his ship further out in the ocean than he had ever been before. When he was out on the ocean, a huge wave appeared and swallowed him down into the merciless ocean. You'd think that this is the end but he actually survived. He woke up on the shores of booty bay, gladened by miraculously being alive. Blinded by his happiness, he didn't care to notice that about ten yards away, his sisters cottage was burning in flames. As he saw the burning house he screamed in terror and ran into the house only to find the ashes of his sister as well as his son. Nowadays, the captain saunters around in Goldshire to continue living his miserable life every day only to wake up and notice that the things he loved most in life are gone. If you haven't noticed it yet, that captain, Morgan Simpfhenshire, is me...

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, MrCutz! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I find it interesting to see how many people join the server because of friends or family members. It's usually a sign that this is a good thing; we often rely on the suggestions or advice of friends and family members when trying to purchase something or invest our time, so having that happen is always awesome!

Do your friend currently play on Conquest of the Horde or will he be joining shortly as well?