Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: About the IC Money items, such as [Gold Coin].
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so... I remember there was an IC gold item, silver item, and copper item released. I haven't seen any of this going around! So, this didn't bother me until I wanted to make a merchant/peddler character.

I asked around to a few people, not naming any names... *Cough*RigleyAndCressy*Cough*

Between the two of them... we didn't really figure out anything. Cressy suggested I go here!

In essence, I wanted to request more of those items for that character that sold and bought a lot. Is this system still accessable, but just forgotten? Or, has it been discontinued and we can't request any more?

Thanks for anyone who can clear this up!
Alot of people still use the IC money. Clovis pays his troops 15 IC Silver per event. I know one person who's holding a treasure hunting event with an IC gold payout. The cash system is used by a fair amount of people, but since it's not mandatory...well...yeah...

Also, the guy who made it, Duskwolf. No clue where he went. :|
So, others are using it? That means we can still submit a ticket for more, for a business, right?
To my knowledge, people continue to use the IC currency on Conquest of the Horde. You may ticket for more gold by submitting a business application or some kind of explanation justifying why your character requires more than what is originally given to players upon leveling to 80.
Does the charater in question have to be a level 80?
Unfortunately, I do not know the answer to that question!
Thanks anyway, I think at this point I'll just make the ticket, and hope for the best.