Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The Most Attractive Male Race in the World... of Warcraft.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The second part to the thread made by OfficePearl.

Pretty self-explanatory. What race in WoW to you think is the best looking?

Discuss, guys and gals!

I'll just get this off my chest.. I'm a guy, but if I would say Night Elves if I were a girl. Just sayin'..
I'd say some of the troll faces are the most handsome in the game, if they have the right tusks. *sage nod*
Let me just tell you that Blood Elves are FABULOUS!
Beltharean Wrote:I'd say some of the troll faces are the most handsome in the game, if they have the right tusks. *sage nod*

lol @ Kaz's shaman training. And yeah, one vote for trolls. Though they do need to work on their posture. Teh fuzzeh.
Kaghuros Wrote:Let me just tell you that Blood Elves are FABULOUS!

Kagh...I love you. Just saying. >_>

I vote Sin'dorei but that's because I'm a blood elf maniac. /loser
Voting as a whole, humans don't win because, without a beard, human males just look rediculous. Now that we've dispatched that, it really only comes down to which of the two elves. I'm going for Blood elves, because BE females look oodles more feminine than NE females.

No offense, NE females. : >
Blood elves. -sagenod-
Humans, their biceps are as big as tree trunks and their hands are damn huge. No thank you.

Dwarves, nein.

Gnomes, they're pretty attractive. . . For their size. They're my only favorite male race of the Alliance.

Night Elves, their men are furry and muscly and if they're not furry they look rather silly. No thank you.

Draenei, hooves, bent knees, nah, not my kind of thing.

Orc, muscly but they're meant to be like that, can be attractive but in a macho kind of way.

Trolls, one of my favorite Horde races. They can be hawt if done properly.

Tauren, large, furry, cuddly. That is all.

Forsaken, it is possible but it's difficult, rather difficult.

Blood Elves, it varies greatly with their hairstyle, color and choice of clothing. They can look really good but at the same time, they can look rather horrible too.
I'd have to say trolls, though I find the Draenei quite appealing in the way that I find them to be giant and cuddly.

Some humans I definitely like in appearance, but it depends on how they are dressed. Rigley, for example, doesn't seem as bulky as most humans because most of the bulk you imagine as his diving suit anyways.
Humans: They look a bit...Gorrila-like most of the time, but occationally someone get's one right. Ironically they look better if they look older, ones that try to look young look like gorrilas even more.

Dwarves: Id love dwarves, but not to look at. Not so attactive, stumpy, bulky, and beardy.

Gnomes: If I were that small, maybe. Otherwise, eh...very Rarely.

Night Elves: Somehow, I really do like them if done right. Much more than blood elves at least.

Draenei: Bulky, and no cuddlyness to make up for it. Sorry draenei.

Orc: Bulkiest of the lot, and not a fan in most cases.

Trolls: Lot's of people like them, I think they are a bit too weird looking, and I don't like the hunched-over-ness of them.

Tauren: I could find myself attracted to one. But thir face is far too...animalistic. Bit too animal for a humanoid for me to find them truly attractive.

Forsaken: Rotting dead guy. Will never be all that attracted to that. If they ware not rotting, like a male equivelent of Sylvanas, and one of those evil but sophisticated types, then maybeh.

Blood Elves: Id go shopping with one.

Overall: Night elves win, if done right for me. Love the voice *swoon*
Orcs. Naturally.

As an aside, I don't know how anyone can call the human models "gorilla-like" and not think the same about the Night Elf models. They're muscular too, and those arms...just the arms and the way they hang down. Gah.
Tauren.
Ah i meant in their faces. All the male models seem to be built like gorrilas in comparison with reality.
Dwarves, naturally.
Blood Elves.
Pages: 1 2