Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: wolfemann`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have been playing RPGs for many years. I got started into World of Warcraft four or five years back by a friend of mine. I was actually never able to get a character leveled all the way up, becuase I always got sidetracked roleplaying with my guild or someone else.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S.A and primarily speak English also with a little German, but not much.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Me and my friends used to roleplay Diablo 2 years back. One of my friends decided to take a step and upgrade to World of Warcraft and well I loved how the game played looked and the community was always awesome and fun to interact with. I have made many good friend though this amazing game that I still talk to every now and then to this day years later.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
The same friend that got me playing in the first place decided to download his World of Warcraft games again and get back into playing. He was looking for good private roleplaying servers because all the ones we ever joined on the retail servers really weren't to focused on actually roleplaying and doing it well. He found this server and we decided to look into it, because you all look very serious into the aspect of roleplaying and that is exactly what we want in a server needless to say we are excited.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy mainly roleplays within a group of friend from a guild or something of the sort. I enjoy most forms of roleplay long as I am in the mood for it or have to time to see it through. One thing that irritates me and starting a roleplay and not being able to see it through to the end.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race would have to be the Night Elves, Trolls, Gnomes, and Dwarves, but mainly the Night Elves they where the first class I ever played and I loved them from the beginning always have always will. As for classes I like hunters, mages, warriors, and rogues the most. Hunters for the soloing aspect and being able to have a pet. Mages for the amazing damage ability. Warriors for the way they can take damage and dish it back out to their enemies. Rogues because I love being sneaky sometimes.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be awesome for roleplaying, especially from what you all seem to go through making sure your players that join can roleplay and take it seriously.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Everyone needs to be respectful to everyone else. I don't know how many times I have seen players including myself that have been picked on because they are new and still learning or just have a question about something new they ran into. I am always willing to help someone who is struggling whether it is one a quest, learning to roleplay, or even just getting some of the basics for the game. Thats what us more longterm players are here for as far as I am concerened.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The winds of plague and desolation blew around him. The young Night Elf laid on the ground wounded and broken he could hardly move anymore. The only thing he could see was death and destruction forever in the distance around him when he looked up.

He groaned and rolled over onto his back to look up at the sky. Just to see it for this might be the last time he will. He took in a deep breath just to try to get some strength back into his limbs. The smell of death was so strong you could almost taste the rotting flesh. He coughed and spit, it was blood that he was coughing up. The outcome of this wasn't looking good for the young elf.

He glanced to the left nothing but dead bodies of his friends and fellow warriors that fought so valiantly beside him. The held off the undead from the gate of their peaceful home but only for so long. Their numbers where much greater.

He breathed in again and spit up yet some more blood. He sighed, it looked like this would be the end for the young warrior.

He glanced to the right, there they where, the undead checking and making sure they where all dead and no one was left alive. He started coughing not being able to hold it in anymore. The skeleton warriors glared over and see the last body moving.

They started walking his way, he couldn't move anymore he had no strength left in his dark skinned frame to fight anymore they loomed over them, quite literary death rising above him. They cackled and started chatting in a foreign language of sorts, as if they where arguing over who got the last kill of the day.

One stepped back and drew his sword...it was decided, it was his turn to die. The rotting skeleton was drawing back and let out a war howl and started to drive his sword down....

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am really excited about hopefully joining your ranks on this server. It has been to long since I had a good roleplay.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Wolfemann! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Quote:I was actually never able to get a character leveled all the way up, becuase I always got sidetracked roleplaying with my guild or someone else.
Oh, wow! You've never had a character at max level? I could never do that; I balance my time in game between roleplaying on Conquest of the Horde and raiding on retail. I love leveling new characters because I enjoy learning the technical aspect of all of the different classes. However, I'm really big in theorycrafting and thoroughly enjoy the numbers aspect of the game. I think that it's wonderful that you're so dedicated to roleplaying and doing what you enjoy most!

And you brought a friend! Most excellent. I'm really excited for you and your friend and hope that you two have a lot of fun here on Conquest of the Horde. Welcome again to the server!