Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dade`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I've been playing video games for years, since a very young age. Several years ago I became interested in World of Warcraft. A few years after playing retail, I became involved in a Theatre Troupe. Improvisational skits were my love. I was known for portraying very deeply complex characters. However I was able to switch between 3-5 different complete characters per six minute skit. Very recently however, I have dabbled into role play. A good amount of Dungeons and Dragons, a very small amount of second life. Conquest of the Horde seems like the ultimate stage for me to portray the characters running through my head.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
America. English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My uncle, Billy, we used to say he was a 16 year old kid stuck in an old mans body. He gave me the disks for Christmas. This was, of course, pre-bc. I've been an off and on player ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
There's a buddy of mine on here. Not sure what his current character name is. However, I believe his forum name is Daedal.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My roleplay history comes from improv, so, basically anything. I am very malleable, I can usually switch up settings fairly easy.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite... Well, I'd have to say it would be a Night Elf Hunter. I was one of those 77036798763 kids who started playing pre-bc, and made a Night Elf Hunter. It was my first and still my favorite.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Somewhere for me to kill some free time. I have ridiculous amounts of it nowadays. It'd be nice to have some where entertaining for me to combine my love of Theatre and gaming.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Probably the "Respect" section. "Don't be a dick." Easiest way to put it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Definitely gonna have to do this later. It's really very late.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Thanks for taking the time to read this! Please accept it! I would love to become a big part of your community.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Dade! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Daedal. Daedal. Daaaaaaedal? Can't say that I recognize the name, but it's always good when existing members convince their friends and family members to join. Quite a few of our members have come to Conquest of the Horde because of the recommendations of close friends and I think it's phenomenal. You know you have something good when people are excited to get others to join! I know that I managed to convince a small handful of friends from retail to join us.

One of us! One of us!

Regarding your story, you probably will want to eventually post one. This is a requirement in order to obtain your gruntship, which will allow you to do a variety of things including leveling your characters with approved character profiles to 80. Without the Grunt rank you will have all of your character stuck at 50. Fortunately you have plenty of time to do this; just make sure to either edit the post to include your story or provide a link to a story that you have posted on the forums.

Again, welcome to the server!