Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Ganjalf90`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm 19 years old. I prefer cRPG and classic RPG games (DnD, Warhammer etc.).My andventure with RPGs started ten years ago when I bought Baldur's Gate II. From this time I fell in love with role plays. My favourite this type game Is Planescape Torment. I also enjoy playing in good RTS like Starcraft or Command and Conquer. I think I know how to play in role play server, because of my experience with “dice” RPGs. Maybe it isn't as big as I wanted to, but I will be good member of this community.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Toruń in Poland. My primary language is of course polish, but I'm still learning English so I think I can clearly communicate with other players. Maybe my gramma isn't perfect but I hope I won't harm English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started many years ago, when I bought one magazine for gamers. There was a full version of Warcraft 2 Battle Net Edition. I strated to play and it was really great feeling. Later I started to play Warcraft 3 and in the end – World of Warcraft. Unfortunately only on fun servers, because I'm not rich and monthly payment for WoW isn't low in my country.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Me and my friends was playing Dnd session. It was very funny andventure, but Me and my homie – Dowgird, decided to find a good RPG server in WoW, because we had a desire to play a little. He found this community with uncle Google. So He's playing, a I hope I will join him soon.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like story-telling, but I can adopt in every kind of roleplay. I think I'm flexible player afterall.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
As a MMO freak I always play spell casters like Mages or Warlocks in WoW, but I really don't like playing as a buffer/healer. My style is = Bing Bang spells causes a lot of damage :P. Race hmm.. I don't prefer playing dwarfs, but I enjoy playing Elves or Humans. In WoW I very like Forsaken, Trolls and Dreanei. As I said I like deal big damage from a distance. I'm not a type of guy who like meele fighting.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect great fun and many moments that I will remember forever. It's good to meet players from every corner of our beautiful planet. I think It will be good time .

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I will quote my friend Dowgird : “Rule about communication with other players in game - we are roleplaying, so we wrote things that our character would say, not disscusion about movie we saw last night on cinema.” It's great thing. No more stupid players writing idiotic texts on a world chat. It's very important to me. We are role playing, so don't tell me about your funny dog ok?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Arghh I'm not a good story Teller, maybe later i will write something awesome, but now it isn't a good idea. I hope You will forgive me that sin.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nope :)
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Ganjalf! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I know the name Dowgird! I believe that, while I haven't personally roleplayed with him, I did see one of his characters roleplaying. Or maybe he was one of the new players to whom I've recently given a tour of the server; I apologize, because I tend to have a horrific memory sometimes. Fortunately, I do know that I have seen the name before and that it's great that you'll be able to play with your friend!

If you've done dice-based roleplay you should be fine on Conquest of the Horde. A number of our members have adopted similar rules when running events, but instead of using dice we utilize the game's random number generator (essentially, /roll). The same system can be used when dueling others or engaging in any other activity that might have some kind of random element. As a result, a lot of what we do is probably going to seem very familiar to you and your Dungeons and Dragons experience!

As a reminder, you may eventually want to return to this thread to either post a story or include a link to a story that you have posted on these forums. It is a requirement if you wish to eventually obtain your gruntship. Fortunately, you will need to be an active member of the community for at least one month before you can apply to become a Grunt, so you have plenty of time!

Again, welcome to Conquest of the Horde!
hey dude :) good that you finaly wrote introduction. See you soon on Azeroth.