Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Maldric`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'm rather fond of gaming, I've been into RPGs for a long time, I've played such games as Morrowind, Oblivion, Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, Fallout, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 1 and 2. About a year ago my friend got me into playing Table Top RPG and I really liked the idea of playing a character you could really get into, personally in a way.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the U.S., I speak two languages, English and Bad English haha.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 3 and really liked the lore but I didn't really understand it as much at the time as I was 11 or 12, then my dad got into WoW and I tried to but even still to this day, he's addicted to the game so I haven't gotten passed 20, but yet I know how to play quite well, and this game is one of the few RPG based games that has amazing Roleplay ablilities unlike most out there.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well I was watching my friend play on an RP server, and I though to myself, "That looks fun! I'll look into it tomarrow.", though it isn't the same server I just wanted to get into it, so I looked up Private WoW RP server on Google and you were the first to pop up.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like talking and fleshing out the characters, I haven't gotten enough time to get into the fighting RP aspect, but I like it all, its kinda balanced.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Humans, as flexablity for what kind of character you can create with them, and Death Knights as they are just an engine of power and death, and that in truth they all aren't that evil.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Maturity, decent if not great Role play, having fun and just getting into it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, keeps all the immature children out, and same with the full grown adults.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I had a whole story typed out, then I hit f5 and lost the story, and all of my introduction that I just refilled out, so I'll just do it later.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I am 17, I am mature, I won't be able to get on at 6, and that I am working to get a computer so I don't have to share with my dad.
Howdy, howdy, howdy!

Welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Maldric! Please feel free to check out our rules, policies, frequently asked questions, and our beloved wiki. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

I adore the Elder Scrolls series of games. I find that their open-ended nature allows for a lot of variation in gameplay and that it really allows you to get immersed in the world. Have you ever played Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall? I found that, while the graphics aren't quite as slick as Oblivion or even Morrowind, the game was so much more engaging. For one, you could do things like purchase homes in multiple kingdoms, own a horse or even a boat, and had a much larger environment in which to interact. It's by far my favorite -- though I don't mind breaking out Morrowind every once in a while to play with the numerous mods that have come out for the game!

Oh, I am very sorry to hear that you lost your original story! That's painful; I've had that happen to me many times in the past. Just as a reminder, you may want to eventually post one if you want to obtain your Gruntship. This is a requirement for that, but since you can't even apply until you've been active in the community for a minimum of a month you have plenty of time! Just be sure to either include the story in your introduction or provide a link to one that you have posted on these forums.

Good luck with your hopeful-eventual acquisition of a computer of your own! It's so nice when you do have that. And don't worry about your availability; since many of our members are from all around the world, there's a good chance that you can find people with whom to roleplay all throughout the day!