Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kentarokun`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I love to roleplay in WoW, especially on the Horde side. My favorite thing to do besides Roleplay is develop my characters backstory.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I hail from the United States, and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My grandfather showed me Orcs and Humans when it came out, and I loved it, so we just got each game as it came out.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Well, I love Horde, and I love Roleplay, so why wouldn't I choose a server that combines both?

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I can Roleplay with many types, but my favorite is just traveling with my pet.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is Tauren, because they symbolize Native Americans, which some of my ancestors were. My favorite class is Hunter, because to capture a beast and tame it is to make it an extension of your own being, which is epic.

What are your expectations of this server?:
My expectations are that I will find a great Roleplaying community, but I am sure you guys have that covered. My other expectation is that I will not have to worry about too much server downtime.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The rule that appelas to me the most is Respect, because if this server was not respected, what would become of it?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As Khrag was ascending the mountain, he heard the screams of his kin behind him. He turned to see a pack of worg tearing his group apart, but he could not save them, so he just kept moving. When he was nearing the top, he saw the magnificent shape of a full grown dragon, black as the night sky. Khrag hid behind a large piece of stone. The dragon smelled Khrag's fear and launched a large fireball right towards the stone. Khrag knew this stone wouldn't survive the impact, so he did a quick summersault to the left, and charged the dragon with his axe. The dragon made the motion to swipe Khrag with it's claw, but Khrag was fast enough to jump onto the claw and run up it. As he neared the dragons head, it shot another fireball at him. Khrag managed to stab into the dragons eye before being hit, and his axe became lodged in the dragon's skull. As Khrag was sent flying, the dragon spoke,"You don't look as weak as you look. I respect your power, greenskin, but today you must die!" As Khrag got up, his armor scorched from the shot he took, the dragon sprung into the air and did a divebomb towards him. Will Khrag survive? Will the dragon prevail? It is up to YOU to decide.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, kentarokun!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas
Oh thank goodness, I thought I wasn't going to get into the server for a second. LOL