Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Uezeru22`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a player that enjoys a great storyline. I'm a serious gamer but not serious enough to start fights. I love to set goals for what I want to achieve in a hour,day or week.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm born in Holland. Mine main language is Dutch but thanks to my education I'm having no trouble to typ,speak or read English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've never played the Warcraft saga. I did played WoW but that was maybe a for week and everytime I wanted to purchase the game for myself I never succedeed. Finally after few years I now have WoW and ready to play the best game in the world.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've heard about this server thanks to my best friend. He has shown me how the server works and I fell in love the first time I saw it. So he has told me to buy the game and to sign in on this site to be on the Rp Server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love to RP in pairs cause its a easier storyline to build. I am gonna try one day to play in crowds but it will not be my first choice.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elves, because they have a dark aura surrounding them and they are one of the first Magic users in the Fantasy World. I know that Blood Elves are on there best when they are a Mage or Warlock and I enjoy playing with mages so this combination is the best ever for me.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm expecting to learn a lot of this server because this is my first Rp server where I have to make the story and to reach the server expectations to.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The tolerance rule. Its great to know that nobody will walk to you and starts to make unapprioted comments or jokes.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am not going for gruntship yet. I want to have enough experience first before I am going for that level. And I want to learn more about the server.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Uezeru22!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas
thank you Dilly,

If I have some problems I will contact you.
Thank you for approving me.