Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fixor`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
(( Quick note first! This is my second introduction. I used a WAY to short ammount of time on the first one and I am going to try again. I looked through some of the other applications and I see that I have to write alot more))
As a gamer
I have been roleplaying for about a year or two. My first roleplaying experience was bad, kinky, noobish, godmoding, metagaming, poweremoting Goldshire eRP back on Argent Dawn(EU). As all roleplayers do you probably look back at the time when you were a noob and think: Was I really that much of a noob?. I have been playing games since I was 7 or something. My first good gamingexperience was playing FIFA 2005 on my PS2. With time I evolved as a gamer, began to know what the new cool game was and all that.
In Real Life
I consider myself an crazy person. I have a odd unique sense of humor that some like and some hate, but you know... Haters gonna hate... When not gaming to my fingers fall off, I like to play football(Soccer), Guitar, tennis and my xbox. I am generally smart and get good grades at school. I also do my best to be nice.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Norway, Norwegian. But I know English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Some of my friends started playing. At first my parents didn't let me, but after a couple of months asking, and asking, and asking, and guess what? Asking. They allowed me. I have quit and start playing again several times. The first time I played WoW I got to 40 on my Troll Mage which was called Gandomo. The next time I started playing I got a mage and a death knight to 80. And after that I started to RP fulltime.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found you in google. I like this server since it consists of a big community. The players here seem friendly(I judged that from their introductions), and it seems like a good place to RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like relaxing tavern roleplay, but I enjoy fighting RP too. When I cometo think of it I like to RP in pairs the most

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Favorite class, mage.
I like mages because they have a BIG selection of spells and abilities. You have a good chance to make long emotes. You can wear a robe and a pointy hat if you want something a warrior couldn't do. (Warriors with pointy hats would be epic)

Favorite race(s), gnome.
I like playing gnomes as of you can act like an idiot ICly. You can ask stupid question and herass let us say a human without them wanting to beat you up or anything. (Hitting a gnome is like hitting a girl xD)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to have a warm welcoming community. I expect that it have as few poweremoters, godmoders or metagamers as possible. I expect that it will have alot of events, and I hope it wouldn't have that much drama.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmoding. Deffinately. I once RPed as a guard. And I friggin' hated iteach time some guy is surrounded by 10 people and he finds an ridiculousway out of it.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
ChildhoodAndaras was born an hot summer night 744 years ago, in a little villagecalled Umbraglen. His parents; Anne Senu'Den and Seinar Senu'Den had fourother children in addition to Andaras. His siblings were: Lisa Senu'Den,Jonarius Senu'Den, Edar Senu'Den and the oldest one; Marianne Senu'Den. Hisparents always seemed to like Andaras the most, something his siblingsdidn't like. They beat him up sometimes and 4 on 1 fights for 400 yearssets some scars. Moving outAt the age of 402 Andaras left home. His father had trained him well, butAndaras still wasen't a proper warrior. So he travelled, looking for anteacher. After seven months of travelling he finally found a teacher.Reidan Kvestad was a master of glaives, with 900 years experience he hadalot to teach Andaras, Reidan was a part of an merchanary order called"Lilsan Kultu". Reidan trained Andaras for 60 years. Now Reidan offeredAndaras to join Lilsan Kultu. The pay was good and he would get the chanceto make use of himself, so he said yes. For 268 years Andaras served theorder. The taste of FelOne time 14 years ago Andaras and 25 other members of the order was sentthrough the Dark Portal to kill a Doomguard called Karrarak. Andaras wasthe leader of the group. After a few weeks searching and 2 deaths theyfound the Doomguard. He was HUGE. The entire group charged at him. Theyfelt like flies, but still they weakened the doomguard. When there was only6 people left to fight the doomguard. Andaras took a chance and charged atthe doomguard. Andaras jumped of a rock and stabbed the doomguard right inthe chest. Blood flew in all directions as the doomguard reached theground. Some of the blood pouring into one of Andaras wounds making it runthrough his veins, giving him his first taste of fel. Andaras took somemore of the demons blood and poured it into his mouth. He laughed evily ashis eyes turned green(Like the Lich Kings blue eyes just green). Andarascharged at his 6 companions easily killing them. After this Andaras stayedin outlands for 12 years becoming a fel sworn. RevengeNow it was time for Andaras to have his revenge upon his siblings forbeating him up. Lisa, Jonarius and Edar was easily killed. But Marianne,know a priestess of Elune was much harder to get down. Andaras was suprisedas of the power she used on him hurt badly. She had him prisoned and takenwith her in a cage. But the first night when everyone was sleeping Andarascasted a agonizing curse at the guard who had the keys. He told the guardhe would stop if he opened the cage. And the guard did. When Andaras wasout he killed the guard. And headed for his sisters tent. He threw an curseat her. Making her feel great pain. "I will ALWAYS suceed sister. Always."he said as he killed her. He then went back to outlands and have livedthere as a Fel-Sworn ever since.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have spawning/building experience.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Fixor!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

However, I -do- have to point out the fact that what you said about Gnomes is a misconception! But do not worry. As I mentioned above, we have some great guides that will help you see the real thing. :3

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas