Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Cankiie`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am a very humble player. I love to debate and discuss certain things, but I do always keep it on a friendly level, as it is only a debate, not a fight. I am social and as it might already have been noticed, very friendly towards new people. If I do not like certain people, which is very rare, I just avoid them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Denmark, and my primary language is Danish. Yet I am quite significant when it comes to languages, I learn fast and I do have a great English, not to tell that I have top grades in English in school.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well I got money to buy a birthday gift, then I saw the game and wanted to try it out. I've been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I tried to find a private server as I know that rules might be more enforced at those. I got tired of the role play servers that blizzard have up, I wanted to try something else for once.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
What appeals me most. I do enjoy any kind of role play, but I especially like relaxed tavern role play. But if a fight have to be up, a war, or if I have to put up a action scene, then I gladly act like a commander of a big bunch of people.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is blood elf because I like their ways of living. They live very cultural and they have a lot of self esteem, a kind of mirror of myself. Yet I would be more humble and not as upper class snobby.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well I expect to get into some great role play and have some real fun.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The role play rules are of course my favorites, especially the thing that people ain't allowed to take any rank that they haven't earned within role play. That have been a major annoyance to me at the blizzard servers.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The gates were all surrounded. The high elves had no chance of escape. The elven ranger and squad commander, Aelan, awaited the undead at the eastern gate. Suddenly the gates were opened, and the undead rushed into. Aelan and his squad were able to pull off the first group of undead, but as time came, the undead came from all sides. Aelan and his squad moved into a circular formation, with the rangers in the middle and the warriors around them. They fought valiantly against the groups of undead, but in the end, they couldn't trick the death. Aelan fell to his knees in defeat, looking up at the abomination that have managed to break his squad. The undead surrounded him, he looked around, his life, his childhood passed before him. He saw the beautiful forests of Eversong once again, he smiled. The abomination lifted its axe and chopped off Aelans head. The head rolled away from the undead, that was now feasting at his flesh. Atleast, he died with a smile on his lips.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I got no comments or questions :)
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, Cankiie!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas