Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kaktusjakk`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
At first I can be a quiet, reserved sort of person but once I become comfortable with the people around me I am more open and chatty and can be a fun person to be around. I have a random sense of humour that most people don't seem to understand but once you get to know me you can get past that.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the north-east of England, a town called Darlington near Middlesbrough and my primary language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend used to play on the retail servers, so I decided to join him and see what Warcraft was like. Since then I've been on and off Warcraft for about 3 years.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Since I started playing Warcraft I have always liked to Roleplay and on retail I couldn't find that many people that like to RP, so I decided to find a private server that was all about Roleplaying, so I searched WOW RP Private servers in Google and found your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy most forms of roleplay but I most prefer group roleplaying since it allows me to meet all sorts of characters with their own stories and it allows me to integrate my character into their roleplaying stories.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite race are the Blood Elves because they are the remnants of the High Elves and even though they have this magical addiction they strive to save them selves without dooming the world like Kael'Thas was trying to do. My favourite class is the Rogue class since they can be 2 different types of people, they could be a cocky, joyful thief or a cold, heartless assassin, and I think that is great for roleplay.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a nice, friendly community with a lot of varying roleplayers so I can meet all kinds of people and try different types of roleplay.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I really like the rule about keeping the lore within the one created by the blizzard team since it stops people coming up with their own races and timelines that make roleplaying with hard.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'd like to complete this later as I would like to get back into roleplay and become familiar with the server first.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, kaktusjakk!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas