Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: UltraZMan`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
When I find something I like, I stick with it. I am a dedicated player when a game/server has my interest. Now, it wouldn't be the ONLY thing I play, as games are practically my life. However, I will be more active in that particular game/server than other games/servers. I'm not particularly aggressive, although I can get angered easily (I try to control that as much as I can), and I am a huge fan of role playing, and I take it quite seriously (most of the time).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in the good ol' US of A! My primary language is English...and my only language, I don't really know any secondary languages, despite the fact I used to take Spanish Classes (shows how devoted to school I am, doesn't it?)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
While I had always heard of the Warcraft series since I was somewhere between 10 and 14, I had never really showed much interest. However, a few years back (the age of 14), my brother actually introduced me to World of Warcraft. For a while, I enjoyed it. But, then it became like all other MMO's, a grindfest with a horrible community (especially the alliance, which is my favorite faction ironically enough). I still love the game with a passion, but I don't really play it for that long.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found this server while looking up private servers. As a result of incomprehensible boredom, I searched up RP servers, and this was the first on the list. I decided I should sign up to test it out. Since I am dedicated to a good RP, this server has a good chance of becoming my new favorite private server!

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay (except ERP...I just find it...awkward...). Some think it strange, but I actually prefer an RP if it has Romance in it. Why? Well, I don't really know. I just take a liking to Romance. I also love a mixture of relaxing and action RP, while I would prefer to relax most of the time, give me the right motivation and I'll lead an army to the depths of hell and back!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorites classes are: Warrior, Mage, Priest, and Hunter
My favorite races are: Human, Orc, Undead, and Troll

I love warriors because nothing suits me better than hard steel! A freshly sharpened blade, forged by a true smithing Artisan, coupled with a thick shell of intricately designed plate armor, designed to be the ultimate symbol of your loyalty! There is no greater feeling!

I enjoy casting a good spell now and again, and Mages are the prime example. Other mana-based classes (aside from priests) are honestly a little too complicated for me.

I like priests simply because of their holy powers and the ability to turn into Shadow Priests. What can I say? I can make a LOT of characters who are good but have a darker side.

And finally, hunters. I love them simply because I think of myself as a Bounty Hunter, as well as one with the wild! A majestic wild beast at my side, and a bow. As the target runs, my beast runs after him. I take aim, fire, hit him in the back of the knee, he stumbles around, falls, and then my beast tears him limb from limb. What can I say? I love to have an extremely badass character.

And now for races.
I love humans because they are the most noble of all races in my eyes! Nobility and true honor. Combine that with the power of a true Noble Warrior, and I practically cream myself from the sheer awe.

I love Orcs simply for their extreme strength and their rage. I do so love to have a berserker-type character...not much more to say. Give me two huge-ass axes and watch the walls get an extra coat of blood!

I enjoy the Undead simply because their jokes are hilarious, and the irony in being an Undead priest. In my eyes, Undead are humorous. But, they are also deadly in combat. Most underestimate the power of the Undead, and I laugh at both them and the Undead Priest as he omnomnoms on their corpse. Tasty! :D

And finally, Trolls. While I don't like their accent that much, or their jokes, or really anything about their culture, I like Trolls because they seem like true gods of marksmanship. I feel they make the best hunters, and I can make them look pretty badass.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I honestly can't say that I expect a lot out of this server. I always set my expectations low, that way I'm not severely disappointed. While in truth I believe this server will be breathtakingly amazing with a community that all games SHOULD have, I refuse to let myself believe this simply because...well, it's the internet, the chances of that happening are...well, you're better off winning the lottery...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Your rules on Respect, Tolerance, Maturity, Keyboard skills, and Godmoding are my personal favorite. You would be surprised how many people not only refuse to learn how to type, but are immature, and and they start losing a battle they go into mega-uber-super-saiya-ken-zu mode and obliterates the universe with a roundhouse pelvic thrust to the tree stump (someone actually did that exact thing). Tolerance and Respect, however, are the most important of all. Without them, the RP is certainly to fail...

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"It was eighteen years ago today...and now it will all come to an end..."
There was once a family, a happy family, or so they seemed to be. A Mother, a Father, and two sons. The eldest son was named Zypher, and the youngest was named Zephyre, after his father. All was happy and well, until Zypher turned 18. That night, the second the clock struck 12, their home burst into black fire. Zypher was nowhere to be found, and the mother and father desperately rushed to get Zephyre, now only at the age of 8, out of the house. The mother took Zephyre and rushed for the door, as the father, a long-since retired Crusader, began to create a holy barrier around the other two. While he succeeded, a hand formed out of the black flames and dragged the father into a wall made out of the same black fire, burning him past the 6th degree in the blink of an eye. As the mother reached the door, a hand grabbed her, and forced her back. The door swung open, and her brother, Laerick, took Zephyre and and ran far away from the house. Laerick took Zephyre in and raised him to be a Crusader, just like his father. When he turned 14, Laerick explained what really happened that fateful night. Before that night, however, his brother, Zypher, had left their home at the age of 9, and went to the Eastern Spire (A dark, twisted, and evil tower that contain Relics of unspeakable evil) and took their most powerful of all Relics: Bloodlust (A sword fabled to be infused with the very essence of darkness, and the blood of the holiest of Crusaders) And then on the night of the incident, it was he who burned down the home in attempts to kill the last remaining Crusader (His father, Zephyre III). At the age of 16, Zephyre had surpassed his father in terms of swordsmanship, but had yet to achieve his Relic (An item with a special enchantment that reveals to all the persons alignment. However, to make use of a Relic, it is said a person must be at least the age of 18). "Uncle Laerick...I am going to find my Relic..." Zephyre would say, before Laerick slammed his mace to the ground. "Unacceptable, Zephyre. You are not yet of age, the power could crush your body!" "I do not care...Zypher knew this, and yet it did not stop him...if I am to avenge my father and mother, I must kill my brother...and I can only do that if I become stronger than him" Laerick sighed, and walked over to a chest. Using a special key, he opened the chest, and took out a gilded, rectangular case. He handed it to Zephyre. "This is your father's Relic Sword. While you must still seek your own Relic, your father's Sword will guide you to the light you seek..." Zephyre took the case, but did not open it. "I will use then when the time comes..." With that, Zephyre took his father's old armor. It was a simple set of plate armor, it looked as if it were made of steel, but the metal was far from average. It also had a golden trim. Finally, the cape, a long, red cape with a golden border, that reached down to the floor. Clad in the armor, sword-case in hand, Zephyre left to begin his journey.

**END**
While that is not the entire story, I would be sitting here for hours typing it.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I would like to add that YOU AIN'T GOT NO PANCAKE MIX!
Oh yeah, and I would also like to know how active your players are. Can I find a good number of them in virtually any faction, and/or town?
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, UltraZMan!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

And as for your question! We do have a pretty active playerbase. However, the RP is not as... scattered as some would like. It's usually crammed into neutral RP hubs, like Ratchet or (previously) Booty Bay.

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas