Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: tucker25`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hi, I'm a 16 year old male, a casual player, playing every once and a while just as an escape, though I try to be there when I'm needed, and I always try to be friendly and curtious to everyone. My other interests are console and PC games, and music (most genres really, but preferably rock).

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Canada, Toronto specifically. I speak primarily English, and some French. I try to be as proficient as I can with English, and I try to be able to use grammar and spelling to the best of my abilities.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My initial attraction to Warcraft was from the strategy games, and suggestions from friends. It's been a good experience overall, but I've been looking for something a little different.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I found out about your server from a friend who has had an amazing time on it, despite being here for only a short while. I've been looking for a better RP sever than the ones on normal WoW.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer relaxed RP, just with friends, though I'm always up for other RP as well. I may not seem like it, but I am a romantic at heart. And NO I am NOT just saying that. I often don't tell people a lot about myself, but I believe that in order for people to truly know you, you have to show all of yourself.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I like all the races and classes a lot, being very balanced and fun to play with their individual traits and characteristics. Though I prefer Blood Elves, Draenei, and Night Elves. I like how each class can compliment certain races well, and each has different characteristics and play styles, and I love them all. Though I'd have to say my favorites are the paladin and the warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Truthfully, my only expectations for this server are a better experience overall, and, from what I've heard, that's already true. So, as long as it has a better community than most retail servers, and, from this screening process, it seems that it keeps people who don't REALLY want to be here out. And it seems that you keep good track, and won't hesitate to ban troublemakers.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like all of the rules, and they all seem very fair and great for keeping order. Though my favorite is the always present, or SHOULD be always present sense of respect. It's just not there in other servers, and it DOES need to be spelled out to people. Few people show respect in the retail servers, and the ones who do usually don't last long because of frustration. So, as it should be with everyone, respect is the most important thing to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
As of this moment I do not have a story, but I will work on one over the next few weeks. Hopefully I can come up with something that is up to par with your stellar standards

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I'm a little unsure as to EXACTLY how all the factions are worked out, and the hostilities between them, but, I'll do a little more research and try to figure it out a bit more. Though a little clarification would be nice.
Hello and welcome to Conquest of the Horde, tucker25!

Remember to read our rules and policies if you haven't done so already - or if you ever feel like you've forgotten any of them! We also have a lot of various guides right here that you might find helpful if issues of that kind ever arise. :3 And if you've got any questions or need help with anything, feel free to ask around! Finally, do not forget to /join chat for OOC chatter and communication when you log on!

And... Night Elves! Yay! <3

Have fun! :>
~Dilnikas